PDA

View Full Version : Pre K or Kindergarten App Recs?

gymnbomb
12-25-2018, 08:29 PM
We are hoping to download a couple of new learning games onto DS’s iPad. He is almost 5 and can do some simple adding and subtracting and sound out some simple words. He is using Elmo’s letters and numbers apps to practice tracing letters and numbers. He obviously already knows his letters and numbers, but needs some practice writing them so that is a decent one.

I don’t mind spending a few dollars on an app, but I prefer not to have a lot of advertising.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KpbS
12-25-2018, 11:17 PM
DD didn't spend much time at all (doesn't have a phone/tablet) but loved Hooked on Phonics.

Zukini
12-26-2018, 12:43 AM
We really like the Endless series of apps - Endless ABC, 123, Wordplay, Reader, Spanish, and now they have a Learning suite of apps.. depending on how far ahead, some of these may be too elementary for your LO. But they are beautifully designed graphics-wise, and have no annoying or inappropriate ads except for the prompts to buy the add-on packs to expand the material presented. We like it enough to have purchased more words and numbers etc for DS who is 4.5.