PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson resale prices

boilermakermom
06-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Has Anyone we sold Hannah Anderson stuff on Facebook or a resale shop?

There is a Hanna Anderson buy/sell Facebook group I am part of, and it looks like everyone sells things individually, with the sale price including shipping.

I want to get rid of our HA stuff, so I would prefer to sell the lot. I would be delighted to get five dollars per piece, which seems much lower than what people typically list for.

But I don’t know how much to ask for shipping. Most are play dresses, T-shirts, and dressy shirts. All in good condition.

twowhat?
06-06-2019, 11:39 AM
i only sell on FB locally (local town buy/sell/trade) and I package stuff up as a lot by size. I price pretty low (averages out to $3-4 for shirts/shorts and $5 for dresses) in order to get things to move quickly because I just don't want to spend extra time finding buyers willing to pay more. Since I only sell locally, it's porch pickup only. I've sold 4 or so lots this way and have more to go!

citymama
06-06-2019, 01:55 PM
I ended up with so many storage containers of lightly worn or NWOT kids clothing (Jacadi, PB, Tea, HA, Boden) that I started to sell on FB groups and it's been a great way to recoup some money (to spend on more kids' clothes!) and contribute to the recycle/reuse economy. I generally sell in pairs (top and pants or dress and leggings), and can help you with pricing if you'd like. I ship with paypal which is cheaper and quicker than the post office. I am part of a local BST group but it's not very active or practical to do porch pick-ups when some of us are an hour apart. When selling in lots, shipping is easier as you can use flat rate shipping boxes (medium size is about $13 and you can fill it with like 10-15 kids items depending on the item and size. But be very very careful/conservative about listing condition and flaws accurately and taking good photos if you are shipping. The Mini Boden and Hanna BST FB group is the most active IMO.

If you are planning to ship, make sure to have printer ink, paper, flat rate shipping boxes and/or polymailers and a small scale (unless you are only doing flat rate boxes). A medium box is about $13 but you should factor in pp fees on top of that - 30c per transaction + 30c for every $10. Shipping in a polymailer varies between $3-6 depending on weight of items - max weight is 16 oz.

marymoo86
06-06-2019, 02:43 PM
Hanna resale isn't what it used to be. Playdresses, if your area is familiar with HA, should easily go for $10 - $15 for sets.

I normally do local pickup FB rather than bother with shipping on BST sites as it is usually quicker/easier.

TwoBees
06-06-2019, 02:45 PM
I have purchased. Usually people ask for actual shipping, or $3-$4. What sizes and gender? I might be interested. [emoji15]

citymama
06-06-2019, 03:31 PM
Hanna resale isn't what it used to be. Playdresses, if your area is familiar with HA, should easily go for $10 - $15 for sets.

Locally no one bought my PD sets. But on the FB groups they went instantly, especially if you price them right.

TwoBees, I've got a ton of girls' things if you're interested, but at this point it's mostly Tea Collection and Euro brands. We are always drowning in HA PJs and my kids still love their unders and shorts, but otherwise I've stopped buying HA as much.

marymoo86
06-07-2019, 07:27 AM
Locally no one bought my PD sets. But on the FB groups they went instantly, especially if you price them right.

TwoBees, I've got a ton of girls' things if you're interested, but at this point it's mostly Tea Collection and Euro brands. We are always drowning in HA PJs and my kids still love their unders and shorts, but otherwise I've stopped buying HA as much.

Completely regional I suppose. I can’t sell Tea for even $5 a dress locally! HA and Boden go quick though.

boilermakermom
06-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Girls size 100-120. PM me if you are interested!!!! I just want this stuff gone! :)

boilermakermom
06-07-2019, 03:34 PM
I agree-local pick up is much easier!!!!

marymoo86
06-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Girls size 100-120. PM me if you are interested!!!! I just want this stuff gone! :)

Shameless here - sending PM :)

boilermakermom
06-09-2019, 08:48 AM
Marymoo86-check your messages! :)

TwoBees
06-10-2019, 09:57 AM
Also sending pm, if there is anything left. Sorry, busy weekend and I never got back here!

boilermakermom
06-10-2019, 02:20 PM
TwoBees - check your messages :)