PDA

View Full Version : Question re: Birks at Costco

SASM
09-05-2019, 05:12 PM
How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. :( I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...

SnuggleBuggles
09-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Those sorts of promotions are often one offs.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

Melaine
09-05-2019, 07:58 PM
I haven't seen them before but I think I read on a review they have been there before. I have started checking their website every week or so because there have been some things that have gone so fast like the birks and the barefoot dreams knockoff cardigan.

meggie t
09-10-2019, 12:10 PM
How often does Coscto tend to sell Birks? Is it just beginning of July? Is there a way to get an alert for something like this? I always miss out on this. I was able to purchase a size 10 but they appear to be 2 sizes too large. :( I cannot see what size my beloved Gizeh's are...too old to make out the size. Grrr...

For sizing help, order a couple of sizes off Zappos and then return. That way you'll know your size when they become available at Costco.