PDA

View Full Version : Gifts for 13 year old girls?

Melaine
10-01-2019, 01:35 PM
Don’t have much yet and I feel like this a big deal birthday! Any great ideas?

TwinFoxes
10-01-2019, 03:21 PM
How about those Instax instant cameras? Are they jewelry girls? Maybe a birthstone necklace?

Percycat
10-01-2019, 03:29 PM
I had a lot of fun giving my daughter a gift card to a clothing store and letting her pick things out. I enjoyed watching her consider what she could purchase if she purchased of the clearance rack vs new season. I think we went to a GAP outlet and also had some GAP bucks(?)/coupons. We planned to go to Cheesecake Factory for lunch, but spent so much time at the store that we ate something quick instead. She was at an age when her body was changing and she sometimes still fit in "girls" clothes and other times fit in "ladies" clothes.... so, it was nice to set aside the time and explore.

MaiseyDog
10-01-2019, 04:15 PM
I have a 14 yo and a 12 yo so I'll share some things that have been hits here lately - monthly subscriptions (they have liked snackcrate and ipsy and I just noticed that purevida has a jewelry subscription that I think I'll do for christmas), hydroflask, rubber birkenstocks, starbucks gift cards, mani/pedi at a salon, phone cases from casitify or redbubble and clothes from American Eagle/Aerie and altered state. Hope that helps.

gatorsmom
10-01-2019, 04:29 PM
I have a 14 yo and a 12 yo so I'll share some things that have been hits here lately - monthly subscriptions (they have liked snackcrate and ipsy and I just noticed that purevida has a jewelry subscription that I think I'll do for christmas), hydroflask, rubber birkenstocks, starbucks gift cards, mani/pedi at a salon, phone cases from casitify or redbubble and clothes from American Eagle/Aerie and altered state. Hope that helps.

These are some great birthday and Christmas ideas for my soon-to-be 12yo dd. Thanks!

DietCokeLover
10-01-2019, 05:18 PM
Fitness tracker
Shopping gift cards

This age is tough!

georgiegirl
10-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Fitness tracker/Apple Watch, gift card for shopping, Birkenstocks, uggs/cute boots, Bluetooth headphones/air pods, Vera Bradley ID case (girls seem to use those as wallets), makeup if they like that sort of thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk