PDA

View Full Version : Chipotle catering?

elbert
10-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Does anyone have experience with Chipotle catering orders? I know it’s early, but DD’s Halloween plans have expanded and what was going to be three girls hanging out here before trick or treating and ordering Chipotle has turned into 8, some of whom I don’t really know and can’t easily reach out to for food orders in advance.

I’m thinking since I know that 5 of them are Chipotle fans, I’ll stick with that but maybe do catering (and grab a pizza in case someone doesn’t like that option).

Are the head counts on the build-your-own catering pretty accurate? Should I “pad” the order with extras? Will there be adequate tortillas/shells for the taco fans? Any positive/negative experiences or “good to know” tips?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

twowhat?
10-08-2019, 08:40 AM
I've had chipotle catering (for work) many times and it's always great. With kids I guess the one thing I would do is buy a couple of extra bags of shredded cheese...if your kids are anything like my kids and their friends, they PILE the shredded cheese onto anything resembling a tortilla :)

mom2binsd
10-08-2019, 09:26 AM
For that many kids you could also do your own taco bar pretty easily and for about half the price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

essnce629
10-08-2019, 08:22 PM
For that many kids you could also do your own taco bar pretty easily and for about half the price.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkAgree! Or even a taco salad bar which is even easier since everything is cold! I also went to an event with a baked potato bar that went over well also!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk