PDA

View Full Version : Gymboree is coming back!

TwinFoxes
10-23-2019, 08:38 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Gymboree/photos/fpp.86453384712/10157254847619713/?type=3&theater

https://www.gymboree.com/us/home

Even though I was not obsessed with gymbo, I definitely had some favorite outfits from them. I am glad to see they're coming back, even though my kids are not the target audience. This was the first I had heard about this.

trales
10-23-2019, 09:01 PM
I am so glad. We have had the worst time finding fun print tights like they had.

KpbS
10-23-2019, 09:21 PM
You are kidding me! Wow! I hope they keep it classic and classy, not glittery and junky tees.

carolinacool
10-23-2019, 10:25 PM
I’m curious to see what the quality is like since it’s now owned by the children’s Place. I’m also somewhat surprised to see the number of people upset that they’re stopping at size 8 initially. I totally get that some people have younger kids who wear bigger sizes, but I guess I didn’t realize it there were that many kids ages 10, 11, 12 still wearing Gymboree regularly before it closed.

PZMommy
10-23-2019, 11:50 PM
I’m curious to see what the quality is like since it’s now owned by the children’s Place. I’m also somewhat surprised to see the number of people upset that they’re stopping at size 8 initially. I totally get that some people have younger kids who wear bigger sizes, but I guess I didn’t realize it there were that many kids ages 10, 11, 12 still wearing Gymboree regularly before it closed.

I would get their matching button down shirts for my boys for family pictures. I also liked their shorts and striped shirts. Personally I preferred crazy 8, and I still can’t find boys jeans that hold up like crazy 8.

AnnieW625
10-24-2019, 01:44 AM

Yes it was pretty popular with kids who are in larger sizes at younger ages because it was age appropriate. Dd2 finally fits into a denim skirt with a giraffe on it that Dd1 wore when she was 7, Dd2 is 9 and thinks it is cute. One of Dd1’s best friends wore from Gymboree until 5th or 6th grade. Dd1 has outgrown the style by 1st -2nd grade but to each their own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KpbS
10-24-2019, 12:04 PM
Awww, I hadn’t heard they were stopping at size 8. Bummer. DD is 8 but is so tall she needs a 10/12. I love their pajamas and dresses. We enjoyed Crazy 8 too.