PDA

View Full Version : Amazon prime wardrobe questions

calebsmama03
10-30-2019, 10:22 AM
Thinking of ordering some jeans to try and the option of prime wardrobe came up but I can’t find any specifics about what price I will actually be charged for the items I keep. Amazon is infamous for changing prices every 15 minutes and when the jeans have a “range” of $50 shown before I choose my size and color I don’t feel confident that my size (which is currently less) won’t be changed to the $40 higher price during my 7 day try on. So anyone know if I’m locked into the price the item was when I placed the wardrobe order or if it’s subject to change before they charge me? I’m having a hard time understanding the benefit of prime wardrobe over just ordering and returning, esp if the price changes.

JElaineB
10-31-2019, 01:35 PM
You are charged the price that is showing in your Prime Wardrobe cart when you first place the Prime Wardrobe order (when you request the items to ship). I've actually returned a couple Prime Wardrobe things that I liked and repurchased because the price went down between the time I checked out originally and the time I received the item and decided to finalize the purchase. The main benefit of Prime Wardrobe is you can order a lot of items without being charged unless you decide to keep them. Plus the return process is quite easy (or was, I haven't tried Prime Wardrobe since they switched to Kohl's returns for everything else).