PDA

View Full Version : Ugg Knockoffs at Costco?

elbenn
10-30-2019, 12:37 PM
Does Costco still have the Uggs knock off boots for girls? I don't see them on their website but wonder if anyone has seen them in the store. I would like to pick a pair up for Halloween as it will be pretty cold.

georgiegirl
10-30-2019, 12:40 PM
I didn’t see the today (in in the Midwest and it’s 31 degrees right now). I was specifically looking for kids boots

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smillow
10-30-2019, 03:36 PM
I have been looking for these this year. Last year or the year before, our local warehouse never carried them, but they were sold online. This year I only saw slippers online.

khm
10-30-2019, 05:56 PM
You probably just gotta call your store. Ours carried the basic Ugg-looking knock-offs for years - we called them Cuggs.

Then last year they were different, like extra girly (I can't remember exactly, but there was fur or ribbons or something). This year, I don't remember seeing them at all.

TwinFoxes
10-30-2019, 08:41 PM
Ours didn't have any Ugg-type boots last year. They had snow boots instead. I went a couple of weeks ago and they did not have any. I am bummed. :(

calebsmama03
10-31-2019, 11:15 AM
Nope. They didn’t have them last year at all- replaces with a different shearling type boot and online they only had size 6 all season. I was looking! None this year either. Bummer because they were nice for the price, esp for growing teen feet.

scrooks
11-02-2019, 09:10 PM
I think I saw some at Sams Club if that helps.
Has anyone seen regular kids snow boots at Costco this year? DS1 needs some!

georgiegirl
11-02-2019, 10:41 PM

No kids boots at all [emoji51]. I’m looking for bogs knock offs.

scrooks
11-03-2019, 11:39 AM
No kids boots at all [emoji51]. I’m looking for bogs knock offs.

Me too! I just ordered dd some sperry winter boots they had online (women’s sized). I’m shocked they aren’t carrying their typical bogs knockoffs.

calebsmama03
11-04-2019, 02:52 PM
Me too! I just ordered dd some sperry winter boots they had online (women’s sized). I’m shocked they aren’t carrying their typical bogs knockoffs.

They didn't have their Keen knock off kids sandals this summer, either! Was super bummed since those are a staple for us.

elbenn
11-04-2019, 03:45 PM
I might try the Target knock-offs. Does anyone have them? Are they as good as the Costco ones? Target has Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on their boots right now.

jgenie
11-04-2019, 04:24 PM
I saw Bogs at Sams Club. I didn’t stop to see if they were for kids or adults though.

Smillow
11-04-2019, 04:48 PM
I might try the Target knock-offs. Does anyone have them? Are they as good as the Costco ones? Target has Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on their boots right now.

Costco’s were real shearling, Target’s are not:(

khm
11-04-2019, 04:50 PM

In the past the Costco ones were better than the Target ones. It has been at least three years though since we've had the Target ones. Honestly, at that age they only needed to last a year anyways. But, I just thought the Costco ones were really impressive for the price. The Target ones were more "expected" for the price.

Smillow
11-04-2019, 04:56 PM
There are some sizes of previous years of Costco boots available on eBay. Search “Kirkland shearling”

TwinFoxes
11-04-2019, 07:21 PM

I bought them last year. They are not as good as the Costco ones. They're okay. The Costco ones were really good.

calebsmama03
11-06-2019, 11:02 PM

Was just at Sam’s today and they do have real shearling boots that look very similar to the Kirkland ones. Sole isn’t as flexible but not bad like the super cheap faux versions. They were $29.99.

calebsmama03
11-06-2019, 11:03 PM
I bought for DD and they are ok but not as nice as Costco. If you want to try anyway they will be $15 on black Friday weekend FYI.

sariana
11-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Today my Costco had real Uggs (mini boots) for $89.99 (I think).