PDA

View Full Version : What color handbag with a black, puffy winter coat?

ourbabygirl
11-03-2019, 12:45 AM
I usually do black, but maybe a different color would look better?

Poll coming... please feel free to chime in with what you use/ wear, and why. :)

jgenie
11-03-2019, 06:29 AM
For everyday wear I find a handbag I love and use that. I don’t generally worry about how it looks with my coat. I’m currently carrying a purple crossbody handbag I bought in Europe this summer.

pinkmomagain
11-03-2019, 01:59 PM
Everything goes with black!

SASM
11-06-2019, 11:06 PM
What type of bag are you thinking? Puffy jackets are difficult with shoulder straps so crossbody? If you can find something, I think a white/black combo would be striking and neutral with other colors. An MZ Wallace Sutton (Shoulder and crossbody options) in Graffiti would be a nice pop of color. I haven’t looked recently for newer colors...don’t want the temptation. 😉

AnnieW625
11-07-2019, 12:46 PM
I have an LV Speedy 35 w/shoulder strap (that will make the bag a cross body) in the logo monogram print, which they make in a million different styles. I can see it working with a puffy jacket.

For when it rains here I have nylon Kate Spade zippered tote in black. I am sure I will probably use that one the most during our short rainy season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilequeen
11-07-2019, 10:49 PM
I match the bag to my clothes, but my main coats are black. Anything goes with black, although I’m not a huge fan of navy with black. I carry a black bag more than anything else.