PDA

View Full Version : Teen desk suggestions

Reader
11-05-2019, 12:19 PM
Teen needs a desk that can accommodate a large monitor and have a decent amount of workspace. I looked at an old thread with teen desks but many of the links no longer work. His furniture is a light oak color, so I'm thinking of getting black because I think the oak might be too challenging to match. Anyone have a desk for their teen that they love?

Gracemom
11-05-2019, 04:10 PM
My DD has one from Ikea. There are lots of options and they have light oak color. You can pick table top and legs. Hers has lasted well especially for the price.

twowhat?
11-05-2019, 09:24 PM
I would also recommend IKEA. You could get a glass top desk which would match almost anything but they have plenty of options and finishes to choose from. I'm not a fan of black because it looks dusty right away :)

Reader
11-06-2019, 07:51 AM
I would also recommend IKEA. You could get a glass top desk which would match almost anything but they have plenty of options and finishes to choose from. I'm not a fan of black because it looks dusty right away :)

Thank you for reminding me about black- I only had one black car because it always looked dirty.