PDA

View Full Version : Columbia brand customer service

Melaine
11-13-2019, 07:12 AM
Almost exactly a year ago, I splurged on a long warm Columbia coat at the Columbia outlet store. It was probably the most I've ever spent on a coat, and I do really like it. However, it has been very lightly used (I live in the South so most of the time I wear sweaters and jackets) and the trim at the zipper is totally loose around the bottom. I'm sure I could hand sew it back on, but how would they respond if I contacted them about this? I have no idea if they have warranties or if a outlet purchase would be covered. WWYD?

AnnieW625
11-13-2019, 09:35 AM
I would just contact them and see what they say. It can’t hurt to try and it shouldn’t matter if you bought an item at the outlet or not. If you send a photo of the jacket and the issue you are having they should be able to figure out the model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey0709
11-13-2019, 11:27 AM
Speaking of the past, but my experience with them has been EXCELLENT. Years ago i contacted them to try to replace a lost hood, and they insisted on replacing the whole coat for me.

Doesn't hurt to call or contact them.

boilermakermom
11-13-2019, 01:22 PM
I have contacted them a few times regarding different pieces we have owned. (We live in snow country and are an outdoor family-lots of gear.)

Their customer service has been excellent!!!!! They stand by their products!!!!!