PDA

View Full Version : ISO Soccer rebounder and goalie gloves for a preteen

jgenie
11-22-2019, 05:56 AM
We upgraded DS1 to these larger goals this summer. I would like to get him a rebounder for Christmas but I can’t decide which size to get him. Anyone BTDT? Have a rebounder you love? He has mentioned wanting goalie gloves as well. He doesn’t play goalie but wants them for playing in the yard. Any recs for an inexpensive set that will last us? Please share! TIA

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004T11V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

MSWR0319
11-22-2019, 08:59 AM
My 11 year old uses Reusch or Storeli gloves, they're the cheapest I've been able to find with finger spines. He also likes the Adidas ones his coach has let him borrow. I don't know how old the kids are or how hard they kick, but finger spines really help reduce injuries. DS was playing futsol without his gloves on and it nearly ended in a broken wrist because his hand bent backwards.

JBaxter
11-22-2019, 09:21 AM
My 11 year old uses Reusch or Storeli gloves, they're the cheapest I've been able to find with finger spines. He also likes the Adidas ones his coach has let him borrow. I don't know how old the kids are or how hard they kick, but finger spines really help reduce injuries. DS was playing futsol without his gloves on and it nearly ended in a broken wrist because his hand bent backwards.

:D what she said You need to measure his hand or take him along to try them on. If you have never purchased before then I would take him to a soccer store or Dicks to try on a pair for size reference.