PDA

View Full Version : Need Help coming up with a name for listing a product to sell

Soccermomm
11-25-2019, 11:30 AM
So this is for the local HS. I am in charge of spirit wear. We ordered these tumbler cups with lids, and I am trying to get them to sale. This is what I have made -one tumbler in a cellophane bag with two packages of hot chocolate. I made an envelope/sleeve to put the hot coco in. (its in our school colors) I also had a sticker with our logo on it that says "our school mascot" hot chocolate. (If thats confusing to understand then it would be like Patriots Hot Chocolate with the patriot logo below it.)

So the tumbler and coco are in the bag. I found gift tags in our school color, tied it off with a bow in school colors and added some jingle bells for fun. :)

So what do I call this creation? I will be making posters and adding it to our online store.

Thanks for any help.

Love you guys and hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

klwa
11-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Similar things online seem to be called a very generic "Cocoa and Tumbler Kit". Maybe Christmas Cocoa Gift Pack? Or just Cocoa Gift Pack?

smiles33
11-25-2019, 07:18 PM
My only comment is that we refer to it as Hot Chocolate in this area, not Cocoa. So I might put "Hot Chocolate To-Go Kit" or something that signals it's ready to go. I wouldn't call it Christmas Cocoa just because there are plenty of other religious faiths in my local school beyond Christians and I wouldn't want to exclude Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, and others who don't celebrate Christmas.

infocrazy
11-25-2019, 11:46 PM
Co-Co-To-Go

SnuggleBuggles
11-26-2019, 12:03 AM
I’d just call it a Holiday Gift Set. That triggers the shopping impulse. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

Daniel596
11-26-2019, 01:32 AM
Cocoa bag.

essnce629
11-26-2019, 02:47 AM
My only comment is that we refer to it as Hot Chocolate in this area, not Cocoa. So I might put "Hot Chocolate To-Go Kit" or something that signals it's ready to go. I wouldn't call it Christmas Cocoa just because there are plenty of other religious faiths in my local school beyond Christians and I wouldn't want to exclude Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, and others who don't celebrate Christmas.I like this. We also say hot chocolate where we live.

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk