PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Shutterfly calendar codes?

Snow mom
01-05-2020, 02:13 PM
Normally there are a ton of free calendar codes in January. I make calendars for various family members that start with February each year so I don't have to think about it with the rush between Thanksgiving and Christmas which includes DDs birthday. I have one code for a free calendar from Coke Rewards and one from JoAnn. Has anyone seen others recently?

candaceb
01-05-2020, 08:52 PM
Normally there are a ton of free calendar codes in January. I make calendars for various family members that start with February each year so I don't have to think about it with the rush between Thanksgiving and Christmas which includes DDs birthday. I have one code for a free calendar from Coke Rewards and one from JoAnn. Has anyone seen others recently?
you can get one here:
https://www.chegg.com/play/sponsored/unwrap-this-free-holiday-gift-from-shutterfly/

candaceb
01-07-2020, 09:24 AM
$8 calendars with free shipping today. It's about as good as you're going to get - if you have a free calendar, the shipping is $8.

2020GOALS - $8 8x11 calendars (upgrade to 12x12 for $12) and free economy shipping on these calendars - EX: 1/8/20

Snow mom
01-07-2020, 01:58 PM
$8 calendars with free shipping today. It's about as good as you're going to get - if you have a free calendar, the shipping is $8.

2020GOALS - $8 8x11 calendars (upgrade to 12x12 for $12) and free economy shipping on these calendars - EX: 1/8/20

Thank you! The site you posted above worked for a code and I actually now have codes for all the calendars I need. But you are right, this deal is equivalent to the free codes.