PDA

View Full Version : Meditation Youtube Videos for my Mom?

Mommy_Mea
01-28-2020, 09:36 AM
My Mom is interested in trying some meditation. I told her how much I have liked using Youtube for yoga (Yoga with Adrienne), and thought maybe there might be a similar guided meditation YouTube channel she could use.

I think she should try a class, but this could be an option at home in between (kind of how I use the videos for yoga).

Any recommendations? Thanks!

twowhat?
01-29-2020, 05:30 PM
Perhaps try Headspace? It's a guided meditation app. There's a subscription cost associated it but it's not much at all. I have only just started using it, know nothing about meditation, and find it to be very easy to use. I am just imagining an ad interrupting a youtube guided meditation, LOL.

Mommy_Mea
01-29-2020, 09:07 PM
Lol, that is a good point [emoji16]

I will recommend the Headspace app. I know I looked into it for DS1 when he was having trouble sleeping (weighted blanket solved that one) and really liked what I saw.

MamaKath
07-13-2020, 01:13 PM
My Mom is interested in trying some meditation. I told her how much I have liked using Youtube for yoga (Yoga with Adrienne), and thought maybe there might be a similar guided meditation YouTube channel she could use.

I think she should try a class, but this could be an option at home in between (kind of how I use the videos for yoga).

Any recommendations? Thanks!
Michael Sealey on YouTube is really good. I also use the Calm app (DH found a coupon through American Express).