PDA

View Full Version : My lifelong TMI Struggle SOLVED

Melaine
02-10-2020, 10:07 AM
Tried to update an old thread but it wouldn't let me since it's a zillion years old. Here it is if you want more background:https://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?458626&p=3786778#post3786778

I have had pain with sex (dyspareunia) since my wedding night (17 years ago). Varying degrees of pain, frequently bleed after. I have spoken to many doctors. Diagnosis was inconclusive. My anatomy was “weird”. His equipment was “large”. Maybe because of endometriosis. Maybe because of anxiety. Google, google, google. Different positions, different products, different supplements.

I gave up, put it out of my mind, did the best we could. Sometimes got a little drunk.

Lots of other health issues, tons of supplements later.

Pain improved, then disappeared. It has been gone for about six weeks. I can’t believe the difference, since I had never experienced “normal”.

It comes down to one or both of these supplements:

Vitamin B Complex

or Natural Calm Magnesium Glycinate

I’m interested in hearing any feedback on which you think would more likely have helped (possibly both).

I am sharing in case this could help someone else. Also, don’t give up, I guess. I never dreamed this would improve. Also, I am having emotional overload because it's not appropriate to share this with everyone I know. :rotflmao:

georgiegirl
02-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Wow, that’s fantastic (and life changing). I hope sex continues to be pain-free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

trentsmom
02-10-2020, 10:51 AM
That's great! I am so happy for you. I read an article a few days ago about painful sex https://www.thelily.com/3-in-4-women-will-experience-painful-sex-whats-with-the-impulse-to-just-grin-and-bear-it/

pinkmomagain
02-10-2020, 12:39 PM
That's wonderful! Well, I believe both help to support the nervous system. So I would imagine that if muscle tensing was a playing a role then these may have helped!

JustMe
02-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Wow! That is so wonderful! I think magnesium works wonders for many things, but who knows if it was both or one of the supplements!

Which brand of B-complex are you taking? I have also been meaning to add b vitamins back for myself.

StantonHyde
02-10-2020, 02:12 PM
Magnesium does relax muscles...

Melaine
02-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Wow! That is so wonderful! I think magnesium works wonders for many things, but who knows if it was both or one of the supplements!

Which brand of B-complex are you taking? I have also been meaning to add b vitamins back for myself.

Standard Process brand

essnce629
02-10-2020, 03:30 PM
Wow, that's crazy! Magnesium is supposed to help muscles function properly and help with anxiety/stress. I hope it continues!

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

Melaine
02-10-2020, 03:45 PM
I guess the strange thing is I have taken magnesium many times but never glycinate? So I’m not sure. I have had nerve issues for years and some of those are dramatically improved now that I am taking the B. I just don’t know for sure.

citymama
02-11-2020, 05:49 PM
That's wonderful!

TwinFoxes
02-12-2020, 08:13 AM
That's great! I am so happy for you. I read an article a few days ago about painful sex https://www.thelily.com/3-in-4-women-will-experience-painful-sex-whats-with-the-impulse-to-just-grin-and-bear-it/

I read this too, and actually thought of you Melaine. I'm so glad you've found a solution.

Globetrotter
02-12-2020, 12:29 PM
I’m so glad to hear that! For me it’s always been related to where I am in my cycle.

mom2binsd
02-12-2020, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad to hear you found something that works, and how frustrating to have taken so long, I can't imagine enduring pain all these years! Let me tell you, as you get older sex can only get better too, at 52 I'm having more fun and great sex than ever!

Melaine
02-15-2020, 08:51 AM
I'm so glad to hear you found something that works, and how frustrating to have taken so long, I can't imagine enduring pain all these years! Let me tell you, as you get older sex can only get better too, at 52 I'm having more fun and great sex than ever!

This is great to hear!!! 🥰

123LuckyMom
02-15-2020, 06:38 PM
I have no idea which worked for you, or maybe it was the combination of them together, but whatever has caused the change, I’m just so glad! What an amazing thing to be free of that problem after so long!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)