PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Credit for Slow Shipping Speed

elbenn
04-13-2020, 05:42 PM
Is anyone still being offered credit for choosing slower shipping? Just curious since it seems like everything I order that is prime shipping just ships slow regardless of whether you choose it or not so no credit is offered.

DualvansMommy
04-13-2020, 05:45 PM
Is anyone still being offered credit for choosing slower shipping? Just curious since it seems like everything I order that is prime shipping just ships slow regardless of whether you choose it or not so no credit is offered.

I have. It’s usually items when I don’t need it right now or planned ahead that I can wait. I always click the slower shipping credit whenever. It helps with my digital kindle budget too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

elbenn
04-13-2020, 06:00 PM
I used to get them but they haven't been offered for a few days now. Even though I don't need the items and would choose it and they are all prime items. I guess they are phasing out their prime 2 day shipping options.

NCGrandma
04-13-2020, 07:48 PM
I’ve been offered the credit on one of my most recent orders but not the other. No apparent differences to predict why. But both recent orders arrived at least a couple of days earlier than predicted.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)