PDA

View Full Version : I need some major house buying vibes....Update #34

AnnieW625
06-30-2020, 07:56 AM
We have put in two over asking price offers on houses in the last two weeks and lost both of them. The first one we lost because the seller wouldn’t accept a contingent offer (we didn’t have an accepted offer yet on our house) and then accepted another offer before our house went into escrow. We offered $15k over listing price on the first house. The second house went on the market on Thursday 6/25 and because it was an almost identical clone of the first house we put an offer on in we put in another over asking bid (this time we went $35k over asking) before we even looked at the place on Thursday night. We looked at the property on Saturday and loved it....we wouldn’t have had to fix anything so we were okay with the over asking bid. That place is now listed as pending for $55k over listing. The market where we are moving to is super hot right now because we think there is a big influx of people from Orange County, CA who are only moving there because they can now work from home all of the time and they get a much larger house for less money. We have found an additional 6 houses to look at this week yet none of them seem perfect; commute for me might be a little far (for when I go back to the office...20 minutes to train station and then an hour on the train), no pool, not as many trees, no three car garage or side access, not as nice kitchen or bathrooms.....the list could be endless. We passed on a few homes now that I wish we wouldn’t have. I am having major issues with fear of missing out as there are some houses I think we should make an offer on, but there is something dh doesn’t like about them, and the kids start school the second week of August. We have known about this move for 3+ years now and it is crazy to think we are running out of time. Dh is most likely going to have to start going back to the office next month. We have a 30 day escrow on our current place.

We could buy a new home in a development for not much more than the over asking prices we have put the offers on, but the property taxes are going to be about $12k a year (vs. the standard 1% to 1.25% on the more established homes....those rates would be a max of about $7k) and the development doesn’t include any kind of school; the schools are 3-6 miles away and school bus service isn’t guaranteed. If there were schools there I would consider the high taxes an investment.

I am now dreading that we are going to have to rent now and rent on a house or in a nice apartment complex in a great neighborhood is $400 more than our current mortgage payment. Plus we would have to pay to have the bulk of stuff stored, and we’d end up paying movers twice.

FWIW I have been awake now since 3 am because I can’t sleep. It is now 5 am and I need to get more sleep, but I can’t sleep and I have to start work at 6:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KpbS
06-30-2020, 08:20 AM
I’m sorry, Annie! Don’t give up yet. Keep looking and I’ll pray something in your price range is listed that is great for you guys. :hug:

SnuggleBuggles
06-30-2020, 09:21 AM
I hope something good works out. I would really fine tune your list because it sounds like you won't get to be as choosy as you want. Is a pool, 3 car car garage, upgrades...deal breakers? Those sorts of things can be fixed over time. Focus on location as best you can then go from there.
If you wind up renting, it won't be the end of the world. You can even do something really fun like a loft in town or something just unique that you wouldn't ever otherwise get a chance to do. My friends loved that when they moved to our city- they lived in a super hipster neighborhood and just enjoyed that vibe while they continued their house hunt. And they wound up with the perfect house!

mom2binsd
06-30-2020, 09:41 AM
I agree, prioritize your wants, a 3 car garage seems a lot, especially if you are a family of 4, and don't have a lot of large things to store like winter equipment etc. A 2 car garage is totally adequate. Where you will be living I'd insist on a pool, it's so hot there and you will use it all the time. Maybe homes that aren't turn key and needing some renovation. Hope you find something soon!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DualvansMommy
06-30-2020, 09:56 AM
Sending you good vibes!

I agree; prioritizing is key for you guys especially with time running out. Renting in a fun neighborhood is not a bad idea, although I know PITA to store stuff and move again.

FYI; when we were house hunting 13/14 years ago, we had a similar list as yours. 3 car homes is common in my neighborhood but not every home has it, and when we came across our current home it only had 2 and outdated kitchen and bathrooms. But otherwise ticked everything else. We jumped at it and added a shed for backyard as our compromise with the 3 car. A pool would be a must if I were moving where you are, and outdated kitchen etc is fixable. You can lower the asking price so you have some cash to update it. And adding a pool if house doesn’t have one. Important things for me is the square footage, plenty of storage, layout and location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sariana
06-30-2020, 10:29 AM
Did you ask about putting in a back-up offer? Houses fall out of escrow all the time. Some sellers won’t take back-up offers, but some will. So it doesn’t hurt to ask.

bisous
06-30-2020, 10:30 AM
Sending you prayers and good vibes! I'm sorry you are struggling. It is very stressful and I hope you find a solution that works out great for you!! Crazy about the working from home bit! I can't believe the crazy ways that our lives are changing in response to this pandemic!

California
06-30-2020, 10:40 AM
Sending good mojo your way!! It’s such a crappy feeling to have your mind racing and be unable to get to sleep. Home buying and selling will definitely bring that on! It sounds like you’ve gotten close, crossing my fingers for you that third time is the charm. You are in the middle of a stressful process, but it will end and you will find a home. One day at a time you are getting closer to that moment.

WatchingThemGrow
06-30-2020, 11:01 AM
Just prayed for you. Are you feeling calmer yet?

The cool part is: You’re in the right spot to buy right now! You’re under contract and ready to buy whereas you weren’t really before... I’ve not heard of any contingent offers being accepted in the last many years. All the looking/offering you did in recent weeks was just getting information about the market, the other houses, etc,

Also, you’ve now started to think about loosening up your must have list....and flexibility (especially in a pandemic seller’s market !!) is vital. I think it’s kinda like the right dog- it will find you! We had “covered parking” as my #4 on my list and I’m not dying without it. Would be nice...but we are okay without it.

And the timing for houses is one of the hardest things. We (as BBB shoppers, esp.) want ALL the options laid out so we can compare them all. What’s different with housing is that timing is so fluid. There’s a family (ha-from CA!) across from me who said they were going to list on the 18th, then I heard the 22nd, and today is the 30th(?) and there’s still no sign in the yard...and none of the signals that showings are happening soon. All to say, just be patient...you’ve gotten yours under contract...so wait and see if that holds while you watch the new listings popping up, maybe join a FB mom’s group or a neighborhood list serve for your new area and see if there are any previews of homes going up for sale in the coming weeks. You just never know what is coming up during your shopping time!

gatorsmom
06-30-2020, 11:11 AM
I have no words of advice, just p & PT and positive vibes. House hunting is stressful but more so, I’m guessing during COVID19.

carolinamama
06-30-2020, 11:39 AM
Sending you good house buying vibes! I hope the right one becomes available and you get it soon.

PunkyBoo
06-30-2020, 11:47 AM
Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, Annie! It will come! Just remember, sometimes it takes a while living in a house to discover what you love and hate about it. There's nothing wrong with finding a house you like, living in it a while, and discovering it isn't THE "forever" house for you, and moving again. It's not convenient, but it take the pressure off on this having to be "forever".

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

westwoodmom04
06-30-2020, 12:32 PM
Sending lots of positive vibes! Also I agree with the others -- time to further divide your "must-haves" from your "like to have's." I'd be inclined to make the 3 car garage a "like to have" instead of a "must to have."

We also sold/bought in the times of covid so I have lots of sympathy for you. We put a contract on a house in early March, and then had to list our place during the Stay at Home Order. We had four showings the entire first month. But then the market started heating up, and we eventually got two competing offers. Extremely stressful month or two.

KrisM
06-30-2020, 12:54 PM
Good luck! I hope you find the right house for you.

blue
06-30-2020, 02:34 PM
Positive house vibes for you :)!

pinkmomagain
06-30-2020, 03:09 PM
Sending good house vibes your way!

daisyd
06-30-2020, 07:27 PM
Sending you good vibes. I hope you find a great home soon Annie! Hang in there.

Mommy_Mea
06-30-2020, 07:47 PM
Sending good vibes!!

georgiegirl
06-30-2020, 08:34 PM
Good luck! I really hope that you find something soon and your offer gets accepted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kindra178
06-30-2020, 10:32 PM
Sending good vibes.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

essnce629
07-01-2020, 02:40 AM
Sending good house hunting vibes!!!

And I think reevaluating your must haves and like to haves lists would be a good idea. I think having a 3 car garage as a must have would narrow your options real fast! I don't know anyone IRL with a 3 car garage in CA!

AnnieW625
07-01-2020, 09:49 AM
Thanks all!

Our list of must haves is always changing due to what is available. We are trying to be as flexible as possible. We look at photos online, look at the street view of the area, then try to assess if the house would work for us, and then if so put it on our must see list. I was voicing my frustrations yesterday morning on a little more than 4 hours of sleep.

A 3 car garage is fairly common in our new area and especially in the houses that were built in the 1970s and newer. We plan to use the area as a workshop or to put an air hockey or foosball table. A lot of the houses we are looking at don’t have separate game/media rooms so the 3 car garage could work for that and if I am being completely honest I would rather have flying plastic pucks not near the windows.

A pool is very common in the area as well. I have done satellite views of neighborhoods and in some found entire neighborhoods where each house has a pool. It would be easier to buy a house with a pool and unless the backyard is really torn up and the price of the house is way under budget I don’t think we will put in a pool, it is just too much of a hassle. Dh could change his mind though. Dd2’s #1 request since we told her we were moving is a pool so I really want to try and make that happen. I would take a house in one of the best established neighborhoods in the city with no pool though, and those neighborhoods are where we really want to live.

I would like some shade because it gets hot there. I would also like solar to help offset the cooling costs.

The 20 minute drive at 5 am through a semi rural area to the train station is not something I wanted to be doing 4-5 days a week, but might consider one day a week, but again driving when it is dark through an area of the city with minimal to no street lights isn’t something I am really comfortable with either so I prefer a more urban neighborhood, but again if the perfect house exists in the more rural area we will have to consider it. We already passed up on one and I kind of regret doing that. We also don’t want more than a 15 minute drive to DD1’s school.

We found two nice house rentals yesterday online and we haven’t inquired about them yet but will soon if they are still on the market early next week and an offer hasn’t been accepted in one of the houses we see this weekend. If we don’t do into escrow this next week decided it will most likely be easier to rent, and just keep looking and hope the market improves for buyers in the next year, plus we won’t have to deal with contingencies on our offer; but I don’t really want to have to move twice.

westwoodmom04
07-01-2020, 11:03 AM
Thanks all!

Our list of must haves is always changing due to what is available. We are trying to be as flexible as possible. We look at photos online, look at the street view of the area, then try to assess if the house would work for us, and then if so put it on our must see list. I was voicing my frustrations yesterday morning on a little more than 4 hours of sleep.

A 3 car garage is fairly common in our new area and especially in the houses that were built in the 1970s and newer. We plan to use the area as a workshop or to put an air hockey or foosball table. A lot of the houses we are looking at don’t have separate game/media rooms so the 3 car garage could work for that and if I am being completely honest I would rather have flying plastic pucks not near the windows.

A pool is very common in the area as well. I have done satellite views of neighborhoods and in some found entire neighborhoods where each house has a pool. It would be easier to buy a house with a pool and unless the backyard is really torn up and the price of the house is way under budget I don’t think we will put in a pool, it is just too much of a hassle. Dh could change his mind though. Dd2’s #1 request since we told her we were moving is a pool so I really want to try and make that happen. I would take a house in one of the best established neighborhoods in the city with no pool though, and those neighborhoods are where we really want to live.

I would like some shade because it gets hot there. I would also like solar to help offset the cooling costs.

The 20 minute drive at 5 am through a semi rural area to the train station is not something I wanted to be doing 4-5 days a week, but might consider one day a week, but again driving when it is dark through an area of the city with minimal to no street lights isn’t something I am really comfortable with either so I prefer a more urban neighborhood, but again if the perfect house exists in the more rural area we will have to consider it. We already passed up on one and I kind of regret doing that. We also don’t want more than a 15 minute drive to DD1’s school.

We found two nice house rentals yesterday online and we haven’t inquired about them yet but will soon if they are still on the market early next week and an offer hasn’t been accepted in one of the houses we see this weekend. If we don’t do into escrow this next week decided it will most likely be easier to rent, and just keep looking and hope the market improves for buyers in the next year, plus we won’t have to deal with contingencies on our offer; but I don’t really want to have to move twice.

Hang in there. Not this go around, but the previous time we bought a house, we had a four month rent back since we sold first. That seemed like more than enough time to find a house, but the place we bought didn't become available to the very last minute in terms of us getting to closing on time, and we had found nothing that worked prior to that. Things have a way of working out, and even a rental wouldn't be the end of the world as it would give you more time to learn the ins and outs of the new area.

niccig
07-01-2020, 02:27 PM
Fingers crossed for this week 🤞 I’d rather rent than rush and buy something that doesn’t work. The best advice we got was to buy a house you can stay in long term if the market crashes. We bought thinking it would be for a few years as all our friends bought first house then sold 3-5 years later. The market crashed. We’re still in same house 15 years later. Location is great. We renovated a few years back and fixed kitchen and master bedroom. We looked at moving but the costs associated with that weren’t going to get us much better house or school district.

Don’t rush this

echoesofspring
07-01-2020, 02:44 PM
Fingers crossed for you! I hope you can find something you love quickly. And I hear you on the 3 car garage and pool. Around here 3 car is the norm in newer homes, since nothing has a basement or attic. And I have my eyes out for someplace with a pool, esp right now when we're home so much.

AnnieW625
07-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Fingers crossed for this week [emoji1696] I’d rather rent than rush and buy something that doesn’t work. The best advice we got was to buy a house you can stay in long term if the market crashes. We bought thinking it would be for a few years as all our friends bought first house then sold 3-5 years later. The market crashed. We’re still in same house 15 years later. Location is great. We renovated a few years back and fixed kitchen and master bedroom. We looked at moving but the costs associated with that weren’t going to get us much better house or school district.

Don’t rush this

Us too....we could’ve done okay in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo that we were thinking of when we found our current house and gave up the one bathroom and got a yard and I am glad we gave up the second bathroom for the additional bedroom. While at the worst of the market we were underwater about $175k. Despite interest rates being super low right now we are worried it might happen again, but interest rates before the crash in 2008 were never this low so even if we buy high now and prices drop and interest rates rise there is a chance we could be paying the same amount for $450k house at 5-7 percent interest as buying a $625k at 3 percent. But yes we are hoping that this next house we buy is our retirement home and we have 15 years minimum until we retire so the 15 year plan is definitely a plan for us.

HannaAddict
07-01-2020, 04:04 PM
You are entering peak buying season right now, summer always is more active even in down markets. And I’m amazed at how hot the market is in our city in the middle of a pandemic. A house on our street, an original 1950’s, never updated, small brick two bedrooms up, one in basement with slight view of the water, went for over $200k over asking at $1.25m and half the offers were all cash. You will be so much more competitive as a bidder once your house closes and you have more secure financing. Here, all cash is what wins, and pre-inspections or no inspections, and no contingencies. I would keep looking aggressively and plan on renting the bare minimum you can tolerate, cheap as possible rental, for six month term at a time while you look and hope things cool off in the fall or as we approach winter. We always have a long sales cycle when we buy, even our first house. We stayed in our ugly but cheap apartment until we found a great house in great neighborhood (in the dead of winter), and it took well over a year of looking and writing a few offers. We kept that same smaller house even with two kids until we found the right house and don’t regret waiting. Good luck and good vibes!

niccig
07-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Us too....we could’ve done okay in a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo that we were thinking of when we found our current house and gave up the one bathroom and got a yard and I am glad we gave up the second bathroom for the additional bedroom. While at the worst of the market we were underwater about $175k. Despite interest rates being super low right now we are worried it might happen again, but interest rates before the crash in 2008 were never this low so even if we buy high now and prices drop and interest rates rise there is a chance we could be paying the same amount for $450k house at 5-7 percent interest as buying a $625k at 3 percent. But yes we are hoping that this next house we buy is our retirement home and we have 15 years minimum until we retire so the 15 year plan is definitely a plan for us.

So don’t compromise on location for your work. Think long term, 15 years of not great commute vs how many years do the girls have left in school?

We’re situated nicely by small freeways (2 and 134), so it easy for our commutes. I’m about 35 mins and DH is 45 mins. We looked at moving 10-15 mins further away and it just wasn’t worth it. School is marginally better, house isn’t better, so we renovated. DS then got in at very good magnet school in our area, and we pay for bus service. So it worked out for us. You can’t fix location.

I’d also say don’t compromise on size. We renovated to get extra bedroom and could do that as house size big enough to change interior walls. Adding on is way too expensive. So need enough square footage.

And yes, you need a pool! Shade would be great, but we use 3 outdoor umbrellas as waiting on 2 trees to get bigger - so you can make do for shade while plant fast growing trees

SnuggleBuggles
07-04-2020, 11:12 AM
Thanks all!

I was just thinking about this post today. The 3 car garage so you'd have a game room... 1. what's the price breakdown and availability of a 4 bedroom house with a 2 car garage vs a 3 bedroom with 3 car garage? That 4th bedroom could easily serve that function (the puck won't break normal windows :)). or 2. what about maximizing outdoor living? A pergola over the games- could work a vast majority of your days weather wise. It's really common on the east coast for beach houses to have turned garages into either game rooms or extra bedrooms and they are actually pretty miserable to hang out in a lot of the time. Without HVAC and proper insulation, they just don't take the place of a real room.

mom2binsd
07-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Annie, I'm curious if you found something, you mentioned in another thread about the seller moving out, think maybe you found something!

I noticed your concern with driving on a rural road for 20 min, I think you would get used to it very easily. I drive on some very very back roads, often in winter with icy patches, but you would easily adjust to that drive and not have winter weather to contend with (and no traffic probably).

Don't worry too much about the commute to the school, if the plan is to be here for awhile, 20 min vs 30 min would be ok, an hour, would be too much.

Fingers crossed for you!

niccig
07-10-2020, 12:06 PM
Annie, I'm curious if you found something, you mentioned in another thread about the seller moving out, think maybe you found something!

I noticed your concern with driving on a rural road for 20 min, I think you would get used to it very easily. I drive on some very very back roads, often in winter with icy patches, but you would easily adjust to that drive and not have winter weather to contend with (and no traffic probably).

Don't worry too much about the commute to the school, if the plan is to be here for awhile, 20 min vs 30 min would be ok, an hour, would be too much.

Fingers crossed for you!

Yes did you find a house?

SnuggleBuggles
07-10-2020, 12:14 PM
How is your house sale going too?

WatchingThemGrow
07-10-2020, 01:10 PM
Hoping something has potential for you, Annie! My neighbors are divorcing and she actually went under contract on a tiny home for $450K without even seeing the inside.

AnnieW625
07-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Update:
We are in escrow in our house and scheduled to closed on 7/24. We accepted an offer of $26k over offering and our house was on the market for 10 days before the offers started coming in. We had a total of 7 offers. We more than made our money back on the renovations of our kitchen and lone bathroom. Another huge bonus was no one complained about DIY paint jobs in 90% of the house.

We ended up finding a house last weekend that we love and meets 99% of our criteria (the 1% was dh wanted a 2 story, but he was more than willing to give that up). The house is 10 minutes to Dd1’s high school (and the Catholic Elementary school if we decide to send Dd2 there.....it shares a parking lot with the high school!) 10 minutes to the train station, 10 minutes to DH’s new office, and 3 minutes to the public elementary school. It is in an established area with lots of trees, and homes on large lots. The house has a pool w/a rock like pool slide and the pool is 9’ deep which I really wanted (because I didn’t want a super shallow pool because of the potential of teenagers thinking they could dive off the rocks), 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a den that is large enough to be an office/game room/guest room (current sleeper sofa will go in there), and a 3 car garage with side access to the backyard. We offered asking on Saturday and the owners accepted on Sunday.

The only potential sticky part is that the current owners are having their next house built and their initial estimate was that they wouldn’t be out of the house until the 17th, but if they could get out a week sooner that would be slightly easier. Dd1 starts school on 8/7, and if Dd2 goes public she starts on 8/10 (Catholic starts on 8/17). We have a 16 day rent back on our current property so if they can get out by the 8th or 9th then we can move out of our house the week of the 10th we can stay in our house for the full 16 days and only have to coordinate movers once and then Dd1 and I will only have to stay in a hotel for the night before school and then potentially that weekend while we get settled. If the new owners place won’t be done until mid to late August we will then have to do the Air BNB thing and find movers who will store our stuff until we can move into the house. Crazy to think if we do the Air BNB thing for a month we are out of our current house in 16 days!

This is the den (it was originally one of those atriums that were big in late 1960s homes in CA) that they are currently using as a bedroom, but since we only need 3 beds., and this room is off the main hallway we figured it was better to be office/guest room/game room space.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200710/fe93a5b4923bbcb1b71346dcbc5159fe.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200710/99dbfd305731ce89cc05f46d152861d9.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200710/6d7f43ce541db76c8f6417f03e48e8d7.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200710/48e8bb68f214f3c3485ec7559b9ff71f.jpg

georgiegirl
07-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Congrats! I’m so happy you found something so perfect for your family

SnuggleBuggles
07-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Looks lovely! Congrats!!

DualvansMommy
07-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Looks beautiful! Glad it all worked out for you! Enjoy that pool! It really does look awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

westwoodmom04
07-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Loos great! Hang in there, the moving part is no fun (packing boxes myself now), but before you know it, you’all be lounging next to that pool.

niccig
07-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Yay!!!! It sounds great. Location can’t be beat!! That backyard is awesome! The den will be great as office/game room/guest space.

I’d plan for the Air BnB. Construction always takes longer. Yes it’s a hassle to store things but this house is worth it! Figure out storage for most of you things, just take clothes etc that are needed at the Air BnB. I’d have it worked out in case you do need to go that route.

Congrats!

PunkyBoo
07-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Annie, that sounds fabulous! I'm so happy for you guys!
When we moved to our current house, we literally moved in the weekend before my kids started at their new schools. We hadn't finished our house projects but we moved in and were basically glamping. It was exhausting but worked out fine. Having it all happen so quickly actually helped with the kids' anxiety and nervousness, because everything was all new to them. Good luck with the move!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

smiles33
07-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Congratulations, Annie! I'm so happy your house sold for over asking (WOOHOO!) and you landed a great new house with almost everything you wanted. That yard looks HUGE and so awesome.

I agree with Nicci--construction ALWAYS takes longer. I would plan for the AirBNB too. We are now 3 months behind on our major renovation because of COVID-19 delays. Even now, we don't have multiple crews here, they space them out more since it's indoors work (e.g., electrician and plumber would come alternate days). Your seller may be facing similar delays. I'd research storage units (if the moving company can't store the stuff for you) and find a convenient AirBnB now. Yes, it will cost more in money and hassle, but it's a small price to pay to have landed a great house in a good location. If you can leave your AirBnB earlier, it will be a nice surprise. Better than the opposite where you're scrambling to find storage and a place to stay at the last minute.

mom2binsd
07-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Congratulations! Looks like the perfect place for your family!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

doberbrat
07-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Looks amazing! Congrats

Globetrotter
07-10-2020, 02:18 PM
What a beautiful house! The den looks really spacious.

carolinamama
07-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Yay! I'm so happy for you and your family. It looks like you will make many good family memories in your new home! Wishing you all as seamless move as possible and a smooth transition for your girls.

elbenn
07-10-2020, 02:31 PM
Annie, your new house looks fabulous! So glad you found something you love!

trentsmom
07-10-2020, 04:17 PM
Your new house looks wonderful! So happy you've found a great one!

zukeypur
07-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Congrats! It looks perfect!

bisous
07-10-2020, 06:20 PM
This makes me so happy. You’ll have to keep us posted on all the details! Looks fabulous!

California
07-10-2020, 06:52 PM
Congratulations!! What a relief for all of you, and you didn't have to settle on something less than what you wanted. It looks like a beautiful and welcoming family home!

jgenie
07-10-2020, 07:34 PM
Congrats! Sounds perfect!!

KpbS
07-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Beautiful! Amazing home. Definitely account for delays and roll with it.

Kindra178
07-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Love it! Congrats! I’m so happy for you guys to have all that space plus pool.

daisyd
07-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Wonderful news! Congratulations!!

essnce629
07-11-2020, 05:36 AM
Wow, that looks awesome!!! And what a HUGE backyard! So happy for you.

WatchingThemGrow
07-11-2020, 06:43 AM
When our sellers were waiting for a new construction place to finish for them, we split the difference in the contract so that both parties shared the burden of being displaced a few weeks. Can you still negotiate that? (and then their project ran EVEN LONGER, it didn't affect us. We already finished our 3 weeks in limbo.

KrisM
07-11-2020, 08:13 AM
Congratulations! I'm so glad you found what you were looking for.

echoesofspring
07-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Congratulations! Looks like a beautiful house, and I hope you're able to move in soon!

HannaAddict
07-13-2020, 05:09 AM
Woohoo! The BBB vibes and mojo came through. It looks perfect, and location, location, location! Love the pool and yard and looks like a great kitchen space too from your other post. (I would put the table where they have their table for now.). Big congratulations!!