PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on iPhones?

MSWR0319
07-02-2020, 10:58 AM
DS2 just accidentally dropped DS1’s phone in the lake. It was an old one so not a big loss, but now we’re on the lookout for a new one. Not sure if we’ll give him mine and buy me a new one or what. We normally just switch phones when DH gets a new work phone, so we’ve never actually bought one. Has anyone seen any deals on iPhones? We don’t really care about model. We’re on At&t prepaid if that matters.

pharmjenn
07-02-2020, 07:15 PM
My son has wanted an iPhone for years, and was patiently waiting for his father to replace his 7. When we heard about the new SE coming out, and I showed him the features, he was in. The 2020 SE has a lower price point ($399) and has the body of an 8 with the innards of an 11 (something like that; I am not versed in Apple)
Anyway, we went with the $449 one, which I think has 128g. It is so much better than the cheapo LG he had for a couple years, but did not break my wallet.

ang79
07-02-2020, 09:28 PM
Walmart has the iPhone 7 for AT&T prepaid for $199. We got this as a cheap replacement for DH when his phone battery was giving him problems a few months ago. It shipped in about a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zukeypur
07-03-2020, 02:40 PM
If you’re looking to make a move, we just switched from Verizon prepaid to regular service and got 4 free iPhone SE’s. They also have several discounts for certain professions. We were able to get 4 unlimited lines for $120/mo with the teacher discount.