PDA

View Full Version : Apple Air Pods Pro

boilermakermom
07-23-2020, 07:53 AM
DD wants a set of wireless ear buds for her upcoming birthday. Does anyone know if the air pods pro fit smaller ears? If not, any recs for one that will.

She is a petite tween and the regular apple ear buds do not fit in her ears. She uses a pair of wired earbuds with silicone (inner) ear piece. I they were Sony brand, we picked them up at Target and they came with three different size silicone pieces.

Tenasparkl
07-23-2020, 09:37 AM
They come with three different sized earpieces. That being said, I can’t remember where I put mine and don’t think I chose the correct size! They sound great and they hold a charge much better that the original air pods.

elbert
07-23-2020, 11:19 AM
Yep - they come with 3 sizes for earpieces and you can run a test on your phone to see how the fit is. We’re certainly living in the future!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

MaiseyDog
07-23-2020, 12:09 PM
DD1 got airpod pros for Christmas. She was never able to use the regular apple earbuds and finds DH original airpods uncomfortable. The airpod pros work great for her.

wendibird22
07-23-2020, 01:56 PM
I have a child size head and just received air pod pros as an anniversary gift (thanks DH!). The standard ear piece fits, but it comes with smaller earpieces too. I was never able to wear regular apple earbuds...the shape hurt and didn't stay in. I wear the air pod pros for many hours a day (I'm on zoom all.the.time) and I really like them.

PZMommy
07-23-2020, 02:05 PM
They come with three different sized earpieces. That being said, I can’t remember where I put mine and don’t think I chose the correct size! They sound great and they hold a charge much better that the original air pods.

How long do they last?? I have the regular air pods and I’m worried they won’t last long enough for teaching in the fall. I was just going to buy a second pair and switch them out as needed, but if the pros last longer, I’ll splurge on them.

PZMommy
07-23-2020, 03:43 PM
On the website they say the pro last 4.5 hours and the regular pods 5 hours??? I will probably splurge for the pro and just change them out over the course of the day.

Tenasparkl
07-23-2020, 04:18 PM
On the website they say the pro last 4.5 hours and the regular pods 5 hours??? I will probably splurge for the pro and just change them out over the course of the day.

My original airpods weren't holding a charge very well, so maybe the pros just feel longer in comparison. I tend to use them for stretches of only an hour at a time and it takes several days for them to get low.

PZMommy
07-23-2020, 04:58 PM
My original airpods weren't holding a charge very well, so maybe the pros just feel longer in comparison. I tend to use them for stretches of only an hour at a time and it takes several days for them to get low.

I listen to streaming music for hours on end to drown out my kids’ arguing with each other, so maybe that is my problem. LOL

Kindra178
07-23-2020, 05:24 PM
The pros fit better and appear more comfortable (squishy). My teen couldn’t run in the regular ones but he can run in the pros.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

boilermakermom
07-27-2020, 07:41 AM
Perfect!!! Thank you!! :)