PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping lands end or belk ever?

MomtoNico
11-11-2020, 07:27 PM
Is there ever free shipping for any amount for these? I can order in store for lands end but kind of far. It belk is not near me at all. Would they offer free shipping on cyber Monday or free ship day? Thanks.

Percycat
11-12-2020, 12:24 AM
not sure I understand.... Land's End frequently offers free shipping. I also just received an offer for their credit card which would provide free shipping all the time..... I wish there was an easier way to return. I miss being able to return at Sears.

klwa
11-12-2020, 08:17 AM
I've only ordered from Belk when I had over the $49 order for free shipping. Right now you can donate $5 to one of several different charities and get a $10 coupon there, so that extra $5 would cover most of the shipping cost if you buy starting on the 13th. https://belk.donately.com/donate.html

ett
11-12-2020, 08:31 AM
Lands End has free shipping for orders over $99. Occasionally, they do have free shipping no minimum offers.

MomtoNico
11-12-2020, 05:43 PM
Lands End has free shipping for orders over $99. Occasionally, they do have free shipping no minimum offers.

Thanks for the info. I didn’t know when to buy for lands end. I feel like there is a good discount code or free shipping not both. I could make my way to the store if I have to. You can order on line then have it shipped free.

Thanks for the he idea about the donation for belk. I think I will do that. I want to order a Christmas comforter but don’t need it so I can’t justify spending more on shipping.

ett
11-12-2020, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the info. I didn’t know when to buy for lands end. I feel like there is a good discount code or free shipping not both. I could make my way to the store if I have to. You can order on line then have it shipped free.

Thanks for the he idea about the donation for belk. I think I will do that. I want to order a Christmas comforter but don’t need it so I can’t justify spending more on shipping.

Are you on LE's email lists? There may be some good promotions as we get closer to the holidays.

NCGrandma
11-12-2020, 09:05 PM
Are you on LE's email lists? There may be some good promotions as we get closer to the holidays.

Definitely sign up for the emails — there are plenty of deals, including some very good "today only" deals. And if you use eBates (ooops, Rakuten now), there are often additional cash back specials.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

MomtoNico
12-13-2020, 09:05 PM
Lands end has free shipping starting now. And 55 percent off. I already bought my son a jacket. I think I am going to buy my kids gloves for skiing. Forest is the discount code.
Oddly enough I found a code shiny 2997 discounts some items more than forest but increases others. It brought kids boots down to 22 dollars. Which I think is a great deal! But no free shipping.

SnuggleBuggles
12-13-2020, 10:54 PM
Lands end has free shipping starting now. And 55 percent off. I already bought my son a jacket. I think I am going to buy my kids gloves for skiing. Forest is the discount code.
Oddly enough I found a code shiny 2997 discounts some items more than forest but increases others. It brought kids boots down to 22 dollars. Which I think is a great deal! But no free shipping.

Man, bummed here. We placed an order today and got the 55% off with HOLLY but only free shipping if over $99. What we discovered is dh and I got different deals on LE. He was on is phone, I was on my computer. I got HOLLY and he got TV50- mine was 55% off of anything, his was 50% off of original prices only. I never knew that people got different promo codes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I was/am. Is that really common? If so, I guess I need to do more code hunting.

jgenie
12-13-2020, 11:44 PM
Man, bummed here. We placed an order today and got the 55% off with HOLLY but only free shipping if over $99. What we discovered is dh and I got different deals on LE. He was on is phone, I was on my computer. I got HOLLY and he got TV50- mine was 55% off of anything, his was 50% off of original prices only. I never knew that people got different promo codes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I was/am. Is that really common? If so, I guess I need to do more code hunting.

Yes, I have two emails registered with LE and I often get different codes to each email.

jgenie
12-14-2020, 12:12 AM
Rakuten is at 12%.

MomtoNico
12-19-2020, 09:01 PM
So kohls sells lands end. You can’t use coupons. The jacket I bought is the same as what I paid thru lands end. Since I have a kohls charge it would allow me to get free shipping and 10 in kohls cash. Plus an easy return- if needed. Next time I will buy thru kohls.

jgenie
12-19-2020, 10:23 PM
This is interesting. I wonder if you can return online Lands End orders to Kohls like you could at Sears previously.

NCGrandma
12-19-2020, 11:06 PM
This is interesting. I wonder if you can return online Lands End orders to Kohls like you could at Sears previously.

Nope! This was An exciting enough prospect that I immediately looked online at the LE return policy, and found that LE online and phone orders "CANNOT be returned to Kohl’s"

jgenie
12-20-2020, 01:38 AM
Nope! This was An exciting enough prospect that I immediately looked online at the LE return policy, and found that LE online and phone orders "CANNOT be returned to Kohl’s"

Drats - sure would be nice especially since they take Amazon returns.