PDA

View Full Version : Candle Day

TwoToTote
12-04-2020, 02:18 PM
Candle Day at Bath & Body Works starts today and goes through the weekend in-store. It's available on-line today only. 3-wick candles are usually $24.50, but are $9.95 before coupons during this sale.

bw52
12-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Sold out online. I wish I’d seen this earlier. The store was packed last year so I don’t even want to try going in store this year.

ArizonaGirl
12-04-2020, 07:30 PM
I went on my (and my daughter's) hour lunch and waited almost 1.5 hours to get in. Only 17 ppl allowed in the store at once. I got 6 candles, 4 crushed candy cane, one sun washed citrus and 1 market peach.

I felt bad about her being late back, but 2 of the 1st grade teachers were in line w in front of us!

carolinacool
12-04-2020, 09:29 PM
I needed to run a couple errands at our open air shopping center. I had no intentions of going to Bath and Body Works because I know how crazy candle day is in a normal year. But when I was parking, it didn’t seem like there was much of a line. However when I got out of my car and started heading toward Athleta, I saw “The Line.” Goodness! And I imagine today would be the least busy day since it’s not the weekend.

ang79
12-04-2020, 10:54 PM
Sold out online. I wish I’d seen this earlier. The store was packed last year so I don’t even want to try going in store this year.

Yes, the scents I wanted sold out quickly online, I was sad! Our local store is inside a mall, so no plans of going there this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ett
12-04-2020, 11:08 PM
I loaded my cart last night and placed my order a little before 8am this morning. Only 1 candle was already OOS. The only stores I've been in since March are grocery stores and pharmacies, so no way I'm going into a BBW store now.

scrooks
12-05-2020, 03:19 PM
I was going to stop yesterday morning, right when they opened, and I saw a huge line. No candle was worth the line to me!