PDA

View Full Version : Ecloth Overstock sale

Melaine
02-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Ecloth is having their overstock sale and a couple things are a great price. The bathroom cloth for sure (denser and plusher than the all purpose), and the baby-safe cleaning set (three of my favorite products, just bundled together).

https://us.e-cloth.com/pages/overstock-sale#5e483b45d2e1e

https://us.e-cloth.com/products/bathroom-cleaning-cloth?variant=34335331025027#5e483b45d2e1e

https://us.e-cloth.com/products/11001-baby-gift-cleaning-cloths?variant=33918769791107#5e483b45d2e1e

California
02-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Thank you for recommending these before! I've gotten so much use out of the ones we bought from the last sale.

Melaine
02-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Thank you for recommending these before! I've gotten so much use out of the ones we bought from the last sale.

Yay! I'm glad you like them too.

twowhat?
02-05-2021, 12:25 PM
How do these perform with oils and grease (I'm thinking stuff like wiping down the kitchen table, cleaning the stove)? With our regular microfiber clothes I always add a drop or two of Dawn and water, squish to get it a little sudsy, then wipe.

I'm assuming I would still probably need to add the tiny bit of detergent?

And I'm also wondering if the eyeglasses cloth is better than a regular eyeglasses cloth...

California
02-06-2021, 07:25 PM
How do these perform with oils and grease (I'm thinking stuff like wiping down the kitchen table, cleaning the stove)? With our regular microfiber clothes I always add a drop or two of Dawn and water, squish to get it a little sudsy, then wipe.

And I'm also wondering if the eyeglasses cloth is better than a regular eyeglasses cloth...

Front of stove and fridge I've been able to clean with just water/cloth. Top of stove the water/cloth are fine for a light wipe down and will cut through grease. I do use a bit of cleaner for anything that is baked on.

WatchingThemGrow
02-07-2021, 03:37 AM
I didn’t realize Wegman’s carried eCloths in the store! Where else does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Melaine
02-08-2021, 04:18 PM
I didn’t realize Wegman’s carried eCloths in the store! Where else does?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spotted a random ecloth mop at TJ maxx one day but other than that I've never seen in store...we don't have Wegman's though.

Melaine
02-08-2021, 04:20 PM

I am like you, I usually use a smidge of soap (usually castile but I have used dish soap before) just to give a little more cleaning ooomph when things are super greasy. Not sure if it's necessary or not. I don't wear eyeglasses and couldn't get DH to switch from his amazon brand of eyeglass cloth so we haven't tried that one.