PDA

View Full Version : Forum Password Reset Help

Indianamom2
03-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Hi! I haven't been on here in a while because I forgot my password and when I request to reset it, I never get an email. I even filled out the contact us infomat the bottom of the page twice, with no response. The only reason I finally got in tonight was because the password was saved on an old device (but still hidden, so no help there!)

Is there a modedator who can send an email to me to reset the password? Or is there another way? I've been trying for about a month. My email is christinaheck at hotmail dot com.

Thanks and when it is not so late, I hope to chat again soon!

Christina

hwin708
03-12-2021, 01:39 AM
On the device that you are currently logged into, go to Forum Actions at the top and select Edit Profile. The select Edit Email & Password on the left.

You do have to type in your old password, but if your device knows it, that should auto fill.

Alternatively, if you are using a browser like Chrome on this current device to log in, you can see your saved passwords for all sites under your security settings.

Indianamom2
03-13-2021, 12:08 AM
Thank you, hwin708! I was able to find the password through google. I appreciate the help!

bisous
03-13-2021, 03:55 PM
Thank you, hwin708! I was able to find the password through google. I appreciate the help!

Good! Join us here in the forums! :)

KpbS
03-14-2021, 01:04 AM
Welcome back, Indianamom2! :waving4:

jgenie
03-14-2021, 08:02 AM
Welcome back!! I had the same thing happen a while back. Glad you were able to get back on!