PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with pantry storage

Pilotbaby
03-14-2021, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone,
My husband just built a new pantry in our house and I need some help with storage. I am hoping to store everything in glass canisters/ jars that are matching in style but different shapes and sizes. I can't find anything- does this exist? We have a cabinet pantry in our kitchen where I will probably store cans and things that can't be moved to glass but I want to keep the actual pantry looking pretty- lol. TIA

SnuggleBuggles
03-14-2021, 09:37 PM
1. The Container Store is great though I highly recommend browsing there, pick out some things you find useful then go to Home Goods and see what you can find there first. I did that last week. I put together a TCS shopping list but first stopped at HG. I bought 75% of my stuff at HG for about 1/2 the price. Exact items.
2. Check out the Netflix show The Home Edit or follow their social media for inspiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

craftysierra
03-15-2021, 07:40 AM
My jars and glass containers do not match and I am good with the eclectic look. I have bought canisters at Costco through the years and also Ikea has had a collection that come in various sizes. For jars we save to repurpose. I love Smuckers peanutbutter and when we were in California Adam's peanutbutter in huge jars with straight sides. This is the type of jar I save for soup or pancake mixes we make. This works for us since my kids live on peanutbutter. Obviously this would not work for everyone.