PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy Face Masks Super Sale! Online and In Store

liz
03-19-2021, 07:39 PM
Old Navy masks are deeply discounted! My kids are going back to school full time so they needed more masks. Adult styles are 5/$5 (normally $12.50) and kids styles are 5/$4!! They are the pleated style, 3 ply with adjustable ear loops. They had dozens and dozens of colors and prints to choose from. Some of the kids' contoured masks are also deeply discounted.

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=1164877&ak_t=0F44EC0DAAE1984D330057BD1F774AB617C3FC9636470 000A03255609B31C004

Just wanted to add that they still had some older style kids masks in store, some with adjustable ear loops, some without.

HTH!!

scrooks
03-19-2021, 07:50 PM
My kids all like different types of masks but DS1 (11) loves the adult pleated adjustable ones. We have a ton of them. DS2 likes the kid ones with the animal faces which are unfortunately not on sale. I've been wearing the active ones to the gym and have been waiting for those to go on sale (not yet I guess).....

ang79
03-19-2021, 09:41 PM
Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides. I recently ordered another set without ear adjusters and it seems like the solid material is thinner than the patterned ones I have, so maybe I will just stick with another set of the animal print ones as all of those felt like nice thick material that fit well to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twin Mom
03-20-2021, 06:15 PM
Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides. I recently ordered another set without ear adjusters and it seems like the solid material is thinner than the patterned ones I have, so maybe I will just stick with another set of the animal print ones as all of those felt like nice thick material that fit well to my face.

:yeahthat: I thought it was just me. I bought some of the non adjustable pleated old navy masks when they first came out and then bought a pack of the adjustable ones and I don’t think they fit as well either. This was when you were getting random patterns and couldn’t order a specific set for the original style. I have a small face and the original pleated ones are a little big but they don’t leave big gaps. I definitely wear them more frequently than the adjustable ones which I rarely wear.

urquie
03-20-2021, 11:53 PM
Thanks OP! 4% back through ebates/Rakuten.

alleycat
03-21-2021, 08:17 AM
Thanks! I really like the ones without ear adjusters for myself. I have one pack with ear adjusters and feel like the masks don’t conform as well to my face and leave too much of a gap on the sides.

On the rare occasion I wear ON masks with the ear adjusters, I pull the mask so it's a little more under my chin and then I pull just the bottom strap to adjust. I think most people tend to pull both straps or move the adjuster equally but pulling just the bottom strap makes it fit better for me and closes the gap.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Baby Bargains mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

zukeypur
03-22-2021, 02:17 PM
Of all the masks I have, I prefer ON. I feel like I'm gasping for air and can't breathe when I try to lecture in the 32 degrees Costco masks.

3isEnough
03-23-2021, 12:16 AM
Thanks OP, time for us to re-stock!

calebsmama03
03-24-2021, 12:45 AM
Darn - missed it! These are my kids' favorite. I bought some holiday patterns on clearance just as back ups and they've quickly taken the top spot despite being out of season

gymnbomb
03-24-2021, 06:45 AM
Darn - missed it! These are my kids' favorite. I bought some holiday patterns on clearance just as back ups and they've quickly taken the top spot despite being out of season

Same thing with my son! He is still wearing snowmen and ninja gingerbread men because they quickly became his favorites. We have plenty for now, but if masks are required when he goes back to school in person in the fall we will need some more.

Twin Mom
03-28-2021, 12:02 AM
Got an email yesterday that masks are bogo this weekend only so it ends Sunday 3/28.

lizzywednesday
03-28-2021, 11:06 AM
Got an email yesterday that masks are bogo this weekend only so it ends Sunday 3/28.

The cool part about the BOGO is that it's for both online and in-store purposes, so if you need masks sooner, you can grab them in-store.

lizzywednesday
03-28-2021, 11:07 AM
Ugh. Double-post

Twin Mom
04-24-2021, 11:04 PM
On sale again. Only til Sunday $4 per pack of masks. Online and in store.

carolinacool
04-25-2021, 08:29 PM
On sale again. Only til Sunday $4 per pack of masks. Online and in store.

I've noticed that my store still has plenty of masks, but no longer has the variety it used to have. It's mostly camo and gender-neutral shades -- blues, browns, black. All of the fun, springy/summer options seem to be online only, which makes it easier for me not to randomly buy a pack.