PDA

View Full Version : Reviews: 32 degree flowy bra tank/dress?

Melaine
04-23-2021, 12:10 PM
I am super interested in these, after an ad popped up on Facebook. I love the idea, wondering if anyone has them?
https://www.32degrees.com/products/womens-cool-bra-relaxed-camisole?variant=20101243437145&currency=USD&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=Cj0KCQjw4ImEBhDFARIsAGOTMj--Bonu6gFgq3RLJ_nX5XMgvcvW5p9TWLoSIyIY_n1LxuEmp7QqsM EaAmpVEALw_wcB

mmsmom
04-23-2021, 01:36 PM
I have the tank that I use for loungewear/sleeping. I could wear it out of the house but it’s NMS for wearing out. I got it at Costco in a search for tanks/shirts to wear with PJ bottoms but that were also appropriate braless when kids/friends are around.

I’m small chested and the padding is more than I need but it is comfortable and cool.

jgenie
04-23-2021, 02:18 PM
I have / had one. I don’t love it though. With my mom belly it makes me look pregnant. I pretty much exclusively wear their bras though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

Melaine
04-24-2021, 06:43 AM
I have / had one. I don’t love it though. With my mom belly it makes me look pregnant. I pretty much exclusively wear their bras though.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

I had concerns that would be a problem for me too! Good to know you like their bras. I recently bought bras from Soma and thirdLove and I hate them!

Melaine
04-24-2021, 06:45 AM
I have the tank that I use for loungewear/sleeping. I could wear it out of the house but it’s NMS for wearing out. I got it at Costco in a search for tanks/shirts to wear with PJ bottoms but that were also appropriate braless when kids/friends are around.

I’m small chested and the padding is more than I need but it is comfortable and cool.

I went ahead and ordered some to try. I figure at least I can use them for travel sleepwear when we'll be hanging out with family in the mornings/evenings and I don't want to go braless. Also maybe for layering under Kimonos which I tend to wear a lot in the summer. If I can't wear them solo it will be ok.

jgenie
04-24-2021, 07:10 AM

Wearing it as loungewear is a great idea!

jgenie
04-24-2021, 07:12 AM
I had concerns that would be a problem for me too! Good to know you like their bras. I recently bought bras from Soma and thirdLove and I hate them!

Just before the pandemic I bought a couple to try and loved them. I bought the majority of mine for $5 so definitely watch for sales.

Melaine
04-24-2021, 08:18 AM
Just before the pandemic I bought a couple to try and loved them. I bought the majority of mine for $5 so definitely watch for sales.

That's amazing, thank you!

Melaine
05-01-2021, 12:26 PM
I really like the tank tops. I ordered medium and they will work. I wish I could see how a small fits because I do think they run long and a bit loose. I have a long torso also so others might want to size down. On the other hand I like having the loose fabric for tucking or even knotting. I also ordered the dress in black but I do think alone it looks more like a night gown. However, I think it will totally work for a beach dress and I will definitely wear it under a kimono out of the house, which is one of my favorite summer and spring looks. I might even throw a Jean jacket over it for cooler evenings out. The bra is so comfortable, IMO, which is great. I will love having these for travel/holidays when I might be in PJs around more people. I am definitely happy with them!