PDA

View Full Version : Musical ads randomly playing when on BBB?

mom2binsd
05-05-2021, 01:19 AM
For the last week when I'm reading a thread I get an ad or something that till start playing. No pics just the sound. This is a new thing on my phone. It's so annoying. I use the tapatalk app on Samsung Galaxy s8. What is this???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mommy_Mea
05-05-2021, 07:02 AM
For the last week when I'm reading a thread I get an ad or something that till start playing. No pics just the sound. This is a new thing on my phone. It's so annoying. I use the tapatalk app on Samsung Galaxy s8. What is this???

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkI have had this happen, and it is a video ad that is playing off screen (I have scrolled past the video). I hate it too because i typically have the volume off on my phone, and the sound always starts at a very inopportune time!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

jgenie
05-05-2021, 09:40 AM
Are you logged in? I only see ads if I don't log in.

mom2binsd
05-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Yes, always logged in, and there is no visual ad that I've scrolled by either. It's only on this app.

mom2binsd
05-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Just now, and as I'm typing it started playing, a song that lasts 15 seconds, no company name. Prior to that a Remax audio ad. I do see the print ads occasionally and can x out the sound button, but these audio only ads are becoming annoying. When I pull down my screen there is nothing else open. I'm on a Samsung S8.