PDA

View Full Version : $100 range birthday gifts for one year old?

California
05-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Need ideas for fun $100ish gifts for a one year old. Something hopefully that she'll be able to use for a few years. Since we don't know what she already has (we're very close to parents but they have been on FULL lock-down mode for the pandemic), everyone in my family is going to 'pitch' a different gift suggestion in friendly competition. The parents will pick the winner. We're brainstorming ideas right now. So far we have a wagon, a 3 in 1 convertible scooter, a water table w/a sprinkler pad combo gift, and maybe a sandbox (may be too messy for parents' style.) We need two more ideas (though DD is leaning towards pitching... a puppy! :-) )

Normally I'd look into a zoo or children's museum membership, but with them staying so sheltered I doubt they'll be taking her out to places like that for a long time!

jgenie
05-07-2021, 11:25 PM
Step 2 buggy - we loved ours!

https://www.step2.com/p/push-around-buggy-10th-anniversary-edition

AngB
05-07-2021, 11:27 PM
PBK Anywhere chair or something similar?

gymnbomb
05-08-2021, 07:41 AM
Toy kitchen or an Air Fort and the fan to inflate it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twowhat?
05-08-2021, 12:38 PM
Learning Tower with accessories (chalkboard, puppet theatre, lemonade stand) or knockoff? If they have the space...

keh602
05-08-2021, 01:26 PM
PBK Anywhere chair or something similar?

This was my first thought.

California
05-08-2021, 03:21 PM
These are great ideas!! Thank you so much! I will suggest all these to the fam today. We felt a gift card would be a little too impersonal and pitching these will be a lot of fun. I just wish we had the items for my big kids to model using-that would be very entertaining :-)!