PDA

View Full Version : making a digital flyer with a zoom link?

Globetrotter
05-19-2021, 09:42 PM
This is highly embarrassing that I don't know this, but does anyone know an easy way to make a digital flyer with an embedded zoom link, so when you click on the link it goes to the meeting?

The last time I tried this on canva it took me ages and in the end it didn't work out and I just wrote out the link (a simple version) and they had to input the info. to get into the zoom meeting. I just sent the zoom link separately, so I could do that if required, but this is something that keeps coming up so I thought I should know.

My powerpoint app has expired, so I'm hoping to use a free or inexpensive app. It has to work on telegram, WhatsApp, email, etc...

ahisma
05-19-2021, 10:20 PM
I would suggest Canva. When that didn't work, how did you save it? I believe it has to be as a pdf.

Globetrotter
05-20-2021, 12:01 AM
Thanks. I can't remember why it didn't work. perhaps it was incompatible with telegram?
It's ok for this time, but in the future I need to figure it out!

candaceb
05-21-2021, 10:21 AM
Yes, for a canva image to have a click-able link, it needs to be in PDF. .jpg doesn't accommodate links

Mommy_Mea
05-21-2021, 12:03 PM
If Word is an option, if you "save as" (not print) and then select *.PDF rather than *.DOC format, it will preserve the clickable links.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk