PDA

View Full Version : Flannel sheets from Costco (or elsewhere)?

RedSuedeShoes
11-01-2021, 12:57 AM
I'm keeping an eye out for decent deals on good flannel sheets (ones that feel good, won't pill and are longlasting) as ours seem to be getting thin. I see that, in previous years, people here have recommended ones from Costco. Has anyone tried the ones they currently carry - a Portugese set and a Pendleton set?

We've always used Lands' End sheets when possible bc I love having the extra long top sheet and we've been pretty happy with their sheets overall, especially flannel ones. We did get one or two pair of percale years ago that we didn't like the feel/sound of. So I'm watching for deals there too.

I also saw several recs for the Amazon Pinzon flannel sheets. How have those held up?

If there are others you love, I'd love to hear about them.

essnce629
11-01-2021, 02:24 AM
I've never had anything better than the Land's End 6oz Supima Flannel Sheets. Nothing else compares and their 5oz ones don't even come close. They last forever as well.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk

AnnieW625
11-01-2021, 11:03 AM
My favorite sets were from Linens N Things, and Eddie Bauer Home, but those were from the early 2000s and have now sadly been phased out. I had a set of LL Bean ones for years that were pretty nice but they wore out; they also pilled in parts the first year we had them, but I used them for many more years after that, but I think I got a good 6 or so years out of them. I think one of the girls had some Lands End ones as well that were nice. The last sets I bought two years ago though were from Target Threshold and wore as nicely as the Lands End and LLBean ones though. Our new house is insulated well so last year I didn’t feel like we needed flannel sheets at all. I put them on for a week and pulled them off after one night because I was too hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lizzywednesday
11-01-2021, 01:00 PM
We also have Target flannel sheets, but only on DD's bed because DH radiates body heat and anything warmer than cotton would be too much!

legaleagle
11-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Garnet Hill, particularly the German made ones. They last forever and are very soft.