PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Appreciation Idea

Melaine
11-07-2021, 09:34 AM
I teach preschool at a homeschool hybrid and this week the parents surprised us with a "thank you" table. A cute thanksgiving table cloth and a sign with little cups. I was convinced it was candy so I was avoiding the table, but then my friend brought me one and they were these beautiful charcuterie cups and they were AMAZING. They were provided by a local caterer. The cups had fancy cheeses, olives, chocolates, candied nuts, a honey stick, grapes. Every single bite was DELICIOUS and they looked so fancy. It was such a nice surprise! Just thought I would share in case any of you could use a different idea.

jgenie
11-07-2021, 12:25 PM
I teach preschool at a homeschool hybrid and this week the parents surprised us with a "thank you" table. A cute thanksgiving table cloth and a sign with little cups. I was convinced it was candy so I was avoiding the table, but then my friend brought me one and they were these beautiful charcuterie cups and they were AMAZING. They were provided by a local caterer. The cups had fancy cheeses, olives, chocolates, candied nuts, a honey stick, grapes. Every single bite was DELICIOUS and they looked so fancy. It was such a nice surprise! Just thought I would share in case any of you could use a different idea.

This is a great idea! How big were the cups?

Melaine
11-08-2021, 08:06 AM
I'm guessing they were about 10 oz. If you google charcuterie cups you will see what I am talking about. There are several catering companies in my area that specialize in charcuterie and they make amazing layouts. I just googled and they actually looked a LOT like this. There were little flowers in them too.
https://ombsd.com/products/charcuterie-cups-grazing-cups

gatorsmom
11-08-2021, 08:35 AM

Thank you for sharing this. What a unique idea. And they do look really pretty!

Melaine
11-08-2021, 06:57 PM
Thank you for sharing this. What a unique idea. And they do look really pretty!

I told my co-teacher it was like "christmas in a cup" the look, taste, and smells just reminded me of all the deliciousness of the holidays. It totally made my day!