PDA

View Full Version : Custom stuffed animal / plushie maker ???

IansMom
11-08-2021, 07:21 PM
5YO DS has asked for a Minecraft Moobloom plushie/stuffed animal for Christmas. This is the only thing he wants, and it seems like the magical unicorn of stuffed animals. It is currently going for $1,000 on Ebay. It also seems like not many were made. Does anyone know of a good custom stuffed animal / plushie maker? There is one seller listed on Ebay that makes it but I am not impressed with the quality of workmanship. I have contacted a few shops and I am waiting to hear from them, but I thought I would reach out here (because you ladies know everything!). (In case anything is wondering, the Moobloom is the yellow cow with flowers on its back.)

PunkyBoo
11-08-2021, 08:23 PM
Here's a tutorial to make one, if you or someone you know can sew
https://youtu.be/kW54fIyZ71Y
(Now DS2 is going on and on telling me about this...)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

klwa
11-09-2021, 10:13 AM
I see one seller on Etsy that has pretty decent reviews that has a MooBloom (https://www.etsy.com/listing/969349728/moobloom-plush-minecraft-gifts-game-soft?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=moobloom+plush&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1), but that may be the same one you said you found on Ebay.

twowhat?
11-09-2021, 12:29 PM
Awww, my DD2 was a Moobloom last year for Halloween and she has a plushie but isn't willing to give it up. :) I see one on FB Marketplace for $40, might be worth seeing if you can get the seller to accept less?

IansMom
11-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Yes, that is the one that I saw on Etsy. ODS says the flowers on the back don't look "right." I mean, I guess...LOL

IansMom
11-09-2021, 02:47 PM
Awww, my DD2 was a Moobloom last year for Halloween and she has a plushie but isn't willing to give it up. :) I see one on FB Marketplace for $40, might be worth seeing if you can get the seller to accept less?

Thank you SO much! I got the one on FB marketplace! I never even thought about looking there! I almost thought it didn't exist. Where did you get yours? Were they only sold online?