PDA

View Full Version : Glass Bottles of Mt. Dew and Dr Pepper?

Melaine
11-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Has anyone found any of these locally? I'm trying to find them for a gift and it seems harder than I thought! Mt. Dew has them on their website but when I click on all the links it doesn't seem available.

Kestrel
11-11-2021, 04:14 PM
My DH is a huge soda addict. I don't know about glass bottles specifically, but the soda supply in general has been spotty since the pandemic started. Your post doesn't say where you are, but if you have Unified Grocers near you, try there. (The company has previously gone under the name of Smart & Final, and Cash & Carry.) I know I have seen a fair amount of glass bottle sodas there in the past.

Melaine
11-11-2021, 04:52 PM
My DH is a huge soda addict. I don't know about glass bottles specifically, but the soda supply in general has been spotty since the pandemic started. Your post doesn't say where you are, but if you have Unified Grocers near you, try there. (The company has previously gone under the name of Smart & Final, and Cash & Carry.) I know I have seen a fair amount of glass bottle sodas there in the past.

Good point! I have not seen those stores. We are in the southeast.

MSWR0319
11-11-2021, 05:58 PM
I know I have seen Coke in glass bottles at Walmart, but not sure about the two you are looking for.

Melaine
11-15-2021, 10:02 AM
I finally gave up on this search! I couldn't find them anywhere.