PDA

View Full Version : Where do we think the world will be in April?

hbridge
11-15-2021, 05:07 PM
So, one of DC's favorite performers is going to be local in April, 2022. I would love to get tickets, but Covid continues to be a concern. Tickets have not even been released yet, so no word on Covid protocols. We are all vaccinated and boostered, but have been very careful. This is a large, indoor theater.

WWYD??

Thanks.

SnuggleBuggles
11-15-2021, 05:08 PM
I’d be fine with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

jgenie
11-15-2021, 05:19 PM
I would like to think I would be ok with it. We’re hoping to travel for the first time next March. Really hoping we’ll be comfortable by then.

AnnieW625
11-15-2021, 05:25 PM
I live in a very progressive Covid state with mandatory negative Covid tests or required vaccinations (for ages 5+) for larger events over 1000 people so I would be okay with that. Masks are still required indoors for some events in many counties still.

In general though even if my state weren’t so progressive I would probably ok with planning an event for April, 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kindra178
11-15-2021, 06:04 PM
I expect we will be in a better place. The CDC is finally moving away from from Zero Covid. This will be endemic and hopefully we will be moving toward normalcy by then.

carolinamama
11-15-2021, 06:55 PM
I would be planning to buy tickets when they were available. Not sure how Covid numbers will look but I suspect we will all be better and more comfortable with navigating our world.

A few weeks ago I took DD and friend to an indoor show at a large venue. Masks required (definitely not enforced beyond the entrance) and no vaccine required since it was a show aimed at younger girls. Honestly it was worth going but I know everyone's comfort level is different.

pinkmomagain
11-15-2021, 07:11 PM
If you're in a state where you must be vaccinated and masked to enter, I'd be totally fine with it.
We went to a Broadway show as a family recently and felt quite safe, given the precautions.

georgiegirl
11-16-2021, 01:21 PM
If you're in a state where you must be vaccinated and masked to enter, I'd be totally fine with it.
We went to a Broadway show as a family recently and felt quite safe, given the precautions.

Yes to this. I let DD go to a Harry styles concert in September that required masks and vaccination/proof of negative test. It was much safer than going to school where they don’t require masks or have any Covid mitigations whatsoever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk