PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for delicious restaurants in Woodlands/ Conroe, Texas?

gatorsmom
11-17-2021, 02:22 PM
Dh and I haven’t been to Houston for ages. His parents still live in Conroe and have always loved getting a gift card to a restaurant as a Christmas gift. Usually we get them a card to one of the Pappas restaurants but I was hoping to get something different this year. Can any of you living in that area recommend a restaurant you love? Any kind of restaurant will work as long as the food is delicious. Price doesn’t matter since this will be a primary Christmas gift for them. Tia!

Gracemom
11-18-2021, 02:58 PM
My husband loves Taste of Texas which is in West Houston. Quite an experience and would be a fun event if they've never been.

gatorsmom
11-19-2021, 08:58 AM
My husband loves Taste of Texas which is in West Houston. Quite an experience and would be a fun event if they've never been.

Oh my goodness, I went there 20+ years ago! I had completely forgotten about that restaurant. I remember it was delicious! Glad to know it’s still good. Thank you for the reminder.