PDA

View Full Version : Family photos for the wall

Pilotbaby
11-21-2021, 11:41 AM
Hello,
Where are some good places to order prints that can go on the wall? Quality photos and frame options. TIA

gatorsmom
11-21-2021, 04:11 PM
I’ve used Shutterfly a ton. They are pretty cheap and good for the cost. Last year I ordered a 11x14 framed photo and it turned out really nice. It’s easy to design online. This time of year there are a ton of coupon codes too.

MSWR0319
11-21-2021, 06:48 PM
I’ve used Shutterfly a ton. They are pretty cheap and good for the cost. Last year I ordered a 11x14 framed photo and it turned out really nice. It’s easy to design online. This time of year there are a ton of coupon codes too.

I just redid our photo wall using the Shutterfly metal prints and LOVE them. The quality is phenomenal. All photo items I've ordered have been good, but I've never ordered anything framed. For just prints I've also ordered from mpix.

AnnieW625
11-21-2021, 11:16 PM
For prints I have always done Costco, but this year I bought the girls school photos from Shutterfly (as I bought the digital download) because I was already ordering metal ornaments from them (when they were $7 two weeks ago) and the photos (matte finish) turned out great. We just had our family photos taken this year as well and will do Costco, Shutterfly, or Snapfish (depends on who has the best deal or free shipping…..I miss Costco Photo Center). I did do a specialty collage with Minted (the heart one) and it turned out wonderfully. I can’t redo my whole photo wall because it contains wedding photos that were pre digital, and I didn’t buy the digital proofs of DD1’s baby pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LD92599
11-22-2021, 11:12 AM
I love mpix.com - the quality is top notch.
For canvas, I love Costco and we have several metal prints from Costco as well. The colors just "pop" on the metal.