PDA

View Full Version : Amazon electronics black Friday is live

PunkyBoo
11-25-2021, 02:13 PM
I've been waiting to order an echo clock for DS2, and it looks like the Amazon electronics are already marked down for black Friday. The clock is normally $59 and I just bought for $35. All Kindles are marked with Black Friday Deals.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

mmsmom
11-25-2021, 05:13 PM
I've been waiting to order an echo clock for DS2, and it looks like the Amazon electronics are already marked down for black Friday. The clock is normally $59 and I just bought for $35. All Kindles are marked with Black Friday Deals.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Ugh! That makes 2 Amazon deals I bought too early on. I got both my kids the echo dot clock for $59 a couple months ago when they first started warning about supply chain issues. I will see if I am in the return window and maybe can rebuy. I bought Apple Air Pods Pro for $169 on Monday also trying to make sure I could get them and they are $159 today. I can’t return and rebuy because there is a 1 per account limit. I chatted today to ask and they confirmed they will not adjust price or allow me to return and rebuy. I guess I can get my mom to buy instead… not sure it’s worth the hassle for $10 but I hate overpaying!