PDA

View Full Version : Quick, please - Comfy original or Junior for DD?

sf333
11-26-2021, 11:30 AM
I am getting a Comfy for DD (11) for Christmas and I'm not sure which size would be better. She's about 4' 2", very thin and wears a size 9/10. Comfy's site says the Jr. is for kids aged 10 and under but I'm wondering if the original would be massive on her.

wendibird22
11-26-2021, 12:42 PM
I am getting a Comfy for DD (11) for Christmas and I'm not sure which size would be better. She's about 4' 2", very thin and wears a size 9/10. Comfy's site says the Jr. is for kids aged 10 and under but I'm wondering if the original would be massive on her.

11yr old DD was gifted a regular version last Xmas and she loves it. It’s def giant but she doesn’t mind and it’s not so giant she gets hung up on it. She’s 4’9” and about 75lb, wears size 12 clothes. I think for your DD the junior size would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobadgers
11-26-2021, 12:48 PM
My 12 year old son who is a little over 5' still wears his Junior comfy, but it's small on him. I think your daughter would get a couple years out of the junior!

sf333
11-26-2021, 01:54 PM
11yr old DD was gifted a regular version last Xmas and she loves it. It’s def giant but she doesn’t mind and it’s not so giant she gets hung up on it. She’s 4’9” and about 75lb, wears size 12 clothes. I think for your DD the junior size would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 12 year old son who is a little over 5' still wears his Junior comfy, but it's small on him. I think your daughter would get a couple years out of the junior!

Thank you both! I think I’ll get the Jr. Sam’s Club has it for $25!