PDA

View Full Version : Disney+ Hulu add-on

Snow mom
03-15-2022, 06:59 PM
I got an email from Hulu that I could add Disney+ to my Hulu subscription for an extra $2.99/mo. We are still paying $0.99/mo for Hulu so I consider this an excellent deal. When I signed up there was some language about losing promotional pricing which made me nervous but my email confirms that I’ll be paying $3.98/mo for Hulu and Disney+ through November. Normal price is $9.98 for the bundle, still a good deal IMO.

AnnieW625
03-16-2022, 08:10 PM
That is a good deal. I got the email too. I am paying $7.99 for Disney+ and ESPN+ through Verizon and have basic Hulu for $6.99 a month. I will have to look into this when DD1 gets home because I can’t remember the Disney+ password.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jent
03-19-2022, 06:49 PM
I saw that email but haven’t acted on it yet. Did you cancel and resubscribe to Disney?

Snow mom
03-20-2022, 09:28 AM
I saw that email but haven’t acted on it yet. Did you cancel and resubscribe to Disney?
No, I didn’t have an active Disney+ account, only Hulu. We tend to cancel and resubscribe to Disney+ based on our schedule and what we want to watch. We have Hulu right now on the Black Friday pricing and I was worried about losing that, but it seems to have worked fine together. As someone who has cancelled Disney+ several times I don’t think it would hurt anything to cancel and resubscribe with this deal.

calebsmama03
03-27-2022, 01:00 AM
Thanks for posting. I saw that email but didn’t act because I’m also paying .99 a month for Hulu and didn’t want to mess that up. Are you sure your price won’t change? We have had a yearly D+ subscription but it’s almost going to expire.

Snow mom
03-27-2022, 08:24 PM
Thanks for posting. I saw that email but didn’t act because I’m also paying .99 a month for Hulu and didn’t want to mess that up. Are you sure your price won’t change? We have had a yearly D+ subscription but it’s almost going to expire.
Yes, my first charge for a full month just posted and it was $3.98 as the email confirmation had said. When I signed up they charged me a prorated amount for the remainder of the month of Disney+ until my next Hulu billing date.

calebsmama03
03-27-2022, 09:56 PM
Yes, my first charge for a full month just posted and it was $3.98 as the email confirmation had said. When I signed up they charged me a prorated amount for the remainder of the month of Disney+ until my next Hulu billing date.

Fantastic! Thanks so much. My D+ annual renews in 5 days.