PDA

View Full Version : OMG the day before Thanksgiving.

smilequeen
11-23-2022, 06:45 PM
We have my family coming over for Thanksgiving…I have a million things to do…and because he had the day off today my husband decides he is going to start a big Lego project. On the dining room table.

And I will ask him to move it, but…it will probably end up being me who has to move the damn thing.

BTW…he told me this was his Thanksgiving project and I told him to wait until after Thursday to start it. Apparently he heard wait until after the dining room is cleaned for Thanksgiving…which is just was a few hours ago…

That is all…

SnuggleBuggles
11-23-2022, 06:48 PM
Oof!!! I just put out a card table for our Legos (Hogsmeade to add to our other holiday Lego set up!). Currently, we have a multiphase board game on our dining room table but I’m hoping we play tonight hence why I haven’t put it away yet.
Good luck to you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87652)

nfceagles
11-23-2022, 06:49 PM
We have my family coming over for Thanksgiving…I have a million things to do…and because he had the day off today my husband decides he is going to start a big Lego project. On the dining room table.

And I will ask him to move it, but…it will probably end up being me who has to move the damn thing.

BTW…he told me this was his Thanksgiving project and I told him to wait until after Thursday to start it. Apparently he heard wait until after the dining room is cleaned for Thanksgiving…which is just was a few hours ago…

That is all…

Whoa! Saying a prayer for your DH’s safety. What was he thinking??? Where did he think you’d be eating tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petesgirl
11-23-2022, 09:39 PM
Passive aggressive me would want to leave it on the table and let him figure out tomorrow where everyone is supposed to eat. Anorher perfect example of mental load inequality.

StantonHyde
11-24-2022, 04:27 PM
Passive aggressive me would want to leave it on the table and let him figure out tomorrow where everyone is supposed to eat. Anorher perfect example of mental load inequality.

This made me laugh!! Yep--get all the dishes out and tell him to set the table. :rotflmao:

smilequeen
11-25-2022, 01:49 AM
Happy to report that he got it cleaned up for me in time and we had a great Thanksgiving…and now it’s back on the table so he can finish it…and it’s existence is no longer a stressor :)

klwa
11-28-2022, 08:18 AM
Happy to report that he got it cleaned up for me in time and we had a great Thanksgiving…and now it’s back on the table so he can finish it…and it’s existence is no longer a stressor :)

Glad to see that he thought it through & moved it long enough for the big meal!