PDA

View Full Version : Soma Underwear 5 for $15

gymnbomb
07-02-2023, 09:30 AM
Soma has some underwear on sale 5 for $15 through July 4. Sizes and styles are limited, but I found some of my favorites! I learned about these here many years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

georgiegirl
07-02-2023, 10:04 AM
Thank you SO much for posting. I need new soma underwear and didn’t want to pay a ton. They had the style and size in a random pattern (polka dot [emoji849]), and then I decided to try a couple other styles since they are only $3. Ive been wearing the vanishing edge bikinis for years thanks to the recommendations here.

gymnbomb
07-02-2023, 12:08 PM
Thank you SO much for posting. I need new soma underwear and didn’t want to pay a ton. They had the style and size in a random pattern (polka dot [emoji849]), and then I decided to try a couple other styles since they are only $3. Ive been wearing the vanishing edge bikinis for years thanks to the recommendations here.

Vanishing Edge are my favorites too. I have a mix of bikini and hipsters. I get a lot of random colors and patterns during these sales too, though today I balanced that with a couple pair that are plain light pink and won’t show through my lighter bottoms.

georgiegirl
07-02-2023, 12:10 PM
Vanishing Edge are my favorites too. I have a mix of bikini and hipsters. I get a lot of random colors and patterns during these sales too, though today I balanced that with a couple pair that are plain light pink and won’t show through my lighter bottoms.

Guess we will have matching underwear. [emoji38] Up till now, I’ve only worn bikinis, but I got some hipsters (2 light pink then some crazy patterns.)