Lightbulb Recs for Slippers or Nonskid socks?

Currently DS is wearing Old Navy non skid socks but he pulls these off his feet. I tried the Target slippers but he did not like them.

Anyone have recommendations of a good pair of slippers (like booties) or non skid socks (that are longer so he can't pull them off?

We've used Target's non skid socks. You can unroll them to keep them higher on the leg. I have to say though, that Robeez have worked great for us as well as Hanna slipper socks. The Hanna slipper socks are nice because kids can comfortably sleep in them and they (the kids) are easily off and running (but not slipping ) straight from their naps.

Good luck!

tobycat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

How old is your DS? We have used the fleece bootie slippers from Lands End and those work nicely. We also just got pair of croc mammoths (at costco $21). My DD (who is 3) loves them!

reneed is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I use the soft shoes from one step ahead and LOVE them. DS can not get them off and I can put them on him with or without socks!

reneed is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by tobycat
    How old is your DS? We have used the fleece bootie slippers from Lands End and those work nicely. We also just got pair of croc mammoths (at costco $21). My DD (who is 3) loves them!
    DS is 2 years and some months old. I bought a pair of fleece booties from Target and he just said, "no!" to them. I'm thinking about socks because he seems to be ok w/ socks!