Default Trouble logging in?

I am having trouble logging in since the switch.
    It will tell me "thank you for logging in, buddyleebaby" but then it returns me to the list of forums and I am still not logged in. I tried clicking "click here is your browser does not automatically redirect you" and the same thing happens.

If I click the "remember me" option while logging in, it works, but I would rather not do that.

It could be related to my computer and not the new board, I am just trying to figure out which.

Any insight?

Thanks,
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

I couldn't get in at all so had to make a new user name for myself.

Did you bookmark the site when it was still having problems redirecting (the first couple days it was up)? Because that's what was happening when I couldn't get in. I'd log in, it would recognise me, then I'd click on the bookmark and it wouldn't know who I was. It was a vicious cycle. I finally realised that I had to delete the bookmark.

Also, maybe try clearing your cache/cookies and start over?

If nothing else, I can reset your password for you. PM/email me if you want me to do that.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Quote Originally Posted by take3
    I couldn't get in at all so had to make a new user name for myself.
    I can reset your password so you can get in. Also, you need to make sure that whatever email acct you used to register on BBB with is still active, otherwise anything we send to you (password reminders, etc) will not get to you.

Please let us know what your former accts are so that we can inactivate them. It is against the User Agreement to have more than one account.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04