Default Too much snow!!!!

Today we had our third snowstorm this week. We got at least 10 inches of snow today, topped by freezing rain. And the next few days are going to be in the 20s, so everything will freeze. And its not even officially winter yet.
    And, so far, DD HATES the snow!!! (like mother, like daughter).

Argh!

Kathy

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Where are you located? Sounds like our weather!

I am dreading tomorrow morning. I'm sure the roads
    are going to be sheets of ice.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

I'm actually envious of your snow. DD loves to go sledding and make snowmen, the whole bit. We practically had to drag her from the sledding slopes today to go home. But we very rarely get more than 2-3 inches at a time and it's usually gone pretty quickly.

Ahhhh, for the snowstorms of my childhood.

I must admit I'm jealous...I've never even SEEN snow!

But that much of it doesn't sound like too much fun.
    Stacy
    Wife to K
    Mommy to A (5) and twins E & S (1.5)

The biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make...I did not live in the moment enough. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less. - Anna Quindlen

We are in Northern Mass. It is a mess out there today. Everything is covered with ice. I am not looking forward to going out, but since we are so stir crazy, we will have to find something to do.

I am all for a white Christmas, but this is ridiculous!

(I am a little jealous of those who have no snow, but I don't think I could deal with the heat and humidity you get in the summertime).

Hope everyone is safe.

Kathy

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We are in MA too... I have to agree, it's a mess! Snow is one thing, but snow covered in ice with windchill of 5deg... not so fun.

thomma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

This is the third 2 hour delay for me and we've had one snow day. I'm dreading the ride to work today...it's all ice and I'm in the boonies, so all "back roads" to drive. Should be fun!

Kim
    ds&dd 5/03

Britt is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

I grew up in Ottawa, Ontario, where my mom just informed me that they got 35cm last night. That's the most they've gotten since 1977 apparently. And now I'm living in California...with no snow at all. And I miss it so much. It doesn't even feel like Christmas b/c it's not even cold. It feels like October. I never thought I would say that I missed the snow.