KBecks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default I think this is my first bitch about my children.

As I've said, I try not to bitch much. But I'd really love my children to sleep late, or, not get up so darn early. 5 a.m., 6. a.m. (6 isn't bad, but anytime before 6 is a PITA). Ironically, they sleep in very late on the days we need to get up and out early.

I put them to bed early last night in hopes it would help us in the morning, but no luck. I just hope they nap well and at the same time today.
    Karen, mom to three beautiful boys, 10/2004, 7/2006 and 10/2008!
    trying to spend less time online, doh!

*I regret choosing circumcision for my sons.*
    Our new arrival is NOT circed.

happy2bamom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I totally empathize! I LOVE to sleep in, and my kids get-up way before the sun does. When they do sleep in (until 7ish), it is almost always on a Saturday (which is my DHs morning to get up with the kids while I sleep). Getting up so early just makes for a VERY long day! And, same as you, I've tried tinkering with their bedtime, but to no avail.
    Kelli
    Proud mama to Biggy & Redball

mamicka is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Karen, I totally hear you. We've finally *trained* them to stay in bed until 7am, but it was really hard work.

Hope you get that break today.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Never fear they will turn in to lazy teenager eventually. One Saturday I got up DH Nathan & 1 went out did some shopping came home at 1 and logan was JUST crawling out of bed. Bide your time the teen years will be here before you know it
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions