hannahleong Guest

Default Colgate Dual Support Innerspring Mattress

I'm considering getting the Dual Support Mattress. But also swayed by the raving reviews on the Classica I. The Dual Support Mattress has foam on one side and spring on the otherside. It looks like it has the advantages of both foam and innterspring mattresses.

The only reason why I'm considering this is that babaycenter.com has this mattress on sale at $49.99. I think it's a deal. The cheapest Classica I mattress I can find so far is at $89.99.

So, any opinion on which would be a better mattress? I'm not too concerned with the weight of the mattress. I know foam is lighter and makes changing sheets easier. But considering the prices here, should I go for the item on sale?

Default RE: Colgate Dual Support Innerspring Mattress

Wow, that price is a steal. Go for the Dual Support one!

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
    BABY BARGAINS
    Email: [email protected]. Web: www.windsorpeak.com. Phone: 303-442-8792
    Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

lilput Guest

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-00 AT 06:33AM (Mountain)[/font][p]I just wanted to what the Fields said. I found the same mattress online on Thursday. And on top of that if you go to [http://www.dealofday.com] they have a coupon for 25% off your first order. So I ended up getting an extra toy for my gymfinity and the innerspring for $50 which included the shipping. Go for it before they put the price back up to $99.

skinnycat Guest

Does anyone have any experience with this mattress? How does it compare to the Classica I?