Thread: Baby Italia

jess is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Baby Italia

I've just started looking for cribs, and I like what I see with Baby Italia, but cannot seem to find much info, ratings, etc...Any opinions on this brand?

Default RE: Baby Italia

We did review this brand in Chapter 2 of BABY BARGAINS. Do you have our book?

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
    BABY BARGAINS
    Email: [email protected]. Web: www.windsorpeak.com. Phone: 303-442-8792
    Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

jess is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Hello! Yes, I do have your book, and have found it wonderfully informative and helpful. However, I am having diffuculty finding the information on baby italia; I have the second edition book--the one with the bright blue cover. I am probably overlooking it, and any more specific guide as to the informations location would be helpful...
    Thank you so much!

dhuderly Guest

I have the 3rd edition (green cover). Babi Italia is on p.32 with Bonavita. As it is made by Bonavita with a good quality rating but sold at a lower price, the Fields gave it an A- rating. Most of the ones at Babys-R-Us are in the $300 range, although they've got a couple over $500, which technically probably isn't considered a "bargain." I myself will probably be getting a B.I. from BRU as I thought their features and construction were better than the other brands we tested and didn't cost much more (sometimes even less). I checked out some Pali's on the internet, but the prices were pretty steep considering the shipping was another $100. Hope this helped.