Duncan Guest

Default Morigeau - Lepine

Hello,

What experiences have parents had with Morigeau - Lepine convertible cribs and furniture? The company's web site lists two contacts for the US but neither have returned calls. How can I find a retailer in my state (NC)?

Thank You.

reasonabledog Guest

Default RE: Morigeau - Lepine

Don't have personal experience with these cribs, also in the market myself. But they carry them at Rolly's in Reynolda Village in Winston-Salem...

schums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Morigeau - Lepine

I have Morigeau furniture in my nursery and LOVE it. It is so good looking and high quality furniture. I don't have the convertible crib, so I can't help you there. We do have a regular crib that is very solid and two dressers that provide lots of room. The furniture was a touch more expensive than some nice brands at places like BRU (we got it in Canada, so the price was less -- highly recommend this), but it is so much better than anything else we saw.

I can't remember the number I called to find a retailer in the US, but I want to say it was in Pennsylvania, and someone actually answered the phone.

Hope this helps!

Sarah
    Sarah
    Mom to Alex (2002) and Catherine (2003)

"The challenge of parenting isn't shaping your kids to be what you want, it's shaping yourself to be what your kids need." - Wellyes