Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    nywifey Guest

Default Pottery Barn Kids - Rocker

Does anyone have the lullaby rocker from Pottery Barn Kids? I'd fallen in love with it in the catalog but would love more info. They haven't openned a store in NY yet and the nearest one would be in PA. I think it's such a wonderful alternative to a glider. Looks so much more comfy!

kst Guest

Default RE: Pottery Barn Kids - Rocker

hi, check out littlecastleinc. - they sell rocker club chairs too. Basic blue and white or pink and white stripe Royal design is the best!!

nywifey Guest

Thanks, but I checked out that site and they only sell children size rockers. The one I'm referring to in Pottery Barn Kids is an adult rocker.

Julie Guest

I just purchased this rocker -- they delivered within a week!!! I am expecting my first in September so I can not give you real world experience, but it is comfortable. The only thing that I noticed was that I would need a foot stool. Other than that, I think it is a good alternative to the glider.

2fine Guest

We have been looking at that rocker as well. Check out this website too...
    www.roomandboard.com
    they have 2 chairs (Rebecca/Riley) that are similiar, and $100 cheaper.
    We are thinking about ordering from them. Never have sat in either chair, but they look great:)
    Good luck.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-01 AT 03:34PM (Mountain)[/font][p]My sister has a similar rocker. She has a glider in the baby's room that's not nearly as comfortable as the rocker in the living room. It's like an old-fashioned rocker, with the comfort of your favorite cushy chair:D After sitting in a chair like that, I would never buy a glider.

jocelynhayes Guest

I was just looking at the rocking chair at room and board and it is the same chair. The price difference is because the one from PBK includes the slipcover. Room and Board is charging $599 for the chair with a standard fabric plus $150 if you want to also purchase the slipcover. The benefit at Room and Board is they have a better selection of fabrics and there is no extra charge for a different fabric. If you want a different fabric than the chairs come in, you will have to wait 10 weeks. Otherwise, it ships quickly. If you live in Chicago or Denver area, you can even pick it up at their warehouse (and sit on it at their store) and not pay for any shipping (but you do pay sales tax). Otherwise shipping is $96 from Room and Board vs. $80 from PBK.

Hope this helps anyone decide on this chair.

Now, I have a question. Does anyone know who the manufacturer is?

babyjenna Guest

I've been eying this rocker and I went into Bobs Discount Furniture (CT, Mass, New Hampshire) today and they have a similar one in tons of fabrics you can pick from at $350. It has the same wood rocker bottom. I am very excited! I think the pottery barn chair is way overpriced.

stuk1 Guest

Just wanted to repost a question that was asked earlier ... does any one know the manufacturer of the Pottery Barn Lullaby Rocker? Or does any one know the manufacturer of the similar rocker that is sold at Bob's Discount Furniture in the Northeast?

Zebra01 Guest

Default Plow and Hearth- Rocker

I love that rocker too...but purchased the same rocker from Plow and Hearth for $399 vs. PBK's $799. They have great customer service and one of the designers even took off the $60 shipping charge for me. Just go to their website and search for the "cottage rocker." Good luck!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast